Residence permit extension goes migri 2017, processing time?

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
pepepe

Post by pepepe » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:54 am

Hello everyone,
Has anyone of you applied to extent his/her residnece permit to migri this year 2017?
did anyone get it already?
The official migri webpage says that "The processing of extended permits was transferred from the Police to the Finnish Immigration Service on 1 January 2017. We cannot yet give an estimate on the processing times for extended permits. We will inform you about the processing times on this page as soon as the information is available." It seems very hectic so i thought it is good to keep each other updated of the situation.
I applied 22.2.2017
Anyone applied earlier ?

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

justaguy

Re: Residence permit extension goes migri 2017, processing t

Post by justaguy » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:39 am

I applied for my permanent permit way back in August 08th. I still have not got a decision after it was transferred to Migri. I very much doubt that you will get yours for many months yet. I would say not for at least 6 months at the speed they are going. They are processing roughly 180 permits every 2 weeks and have still thousands left in the pile. You would be at the bottom.

At least you got an appointment and got yours processing so you are still allowed to live and travel freely between Finland (depending on your visa requirements of course) but you have the permission. Many people have their permits expiring very very soon and cannot get an appointment time at all. You should consider yourself very lucky because you applied at the worst time ever. http://www.migri.fi/our_services/custom ... tion_72644

Petrosbekhet

Re: Residence permit extension goes migri 2017, processing t

Post by Petrosbekhet » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:37 pm

Hey everyone has anyone from those who applied after ocyober heard any updates?
Migri says 3800 applications from 2016 still to Be processed