Problem with huuto.net seller!

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
wolf80

Re: Problem with huuto.net seller!

Post by wolf80 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:11 pm

tkt234 wrote:I bought Xbox 360 slim 250Gb with 2 controllers and seller sent me that item with Smartpost. After I received this item I discovered that 250Gb hard drive is missing from inside Xbox 360! I left seller negative feedback and he also left me negative feedback. This is unfair because seller sold me a incomplete item. I contacted huuto.net customer service to remove that negative feedback and explained the situation, but they still didn't remove that negative feedback!
How can I get this unfair negative feedback removed?
Did you contact the seller to try to resolve the issue before you gave any feedback?

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Piet

Post by Piet » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:06 pm

tkt234 wrote:So the conclustion for me is that it is risky to send money up front to any huuto.net seller with some negative feedbacks. This guy has a lot of negative feedbacks that I didn't check myself.
You have a lot of negative feedback as well (14), and not all without valid reason. So nobody should send you money at front either!! your own words!!

As you provided the link yourself, your nickname on huuto.net is jalgrattur and you live in Estonia and you do NOT have a verified account, I wonder what makes you post on this forum about a transactions you had with a Finn that actually is verified, that went south for you (although you got the xbox for only 37 euro's so who cares it is without HD, these are widely available on the computer scrap yard = for little to nothing :wink: ) your rating is actually 89,7pos. and the one that sent you the xbox has a rating of 96,2pos.

Personally I think 37 euros is a bargain for an Xbox with a game and 2 controllers and a headset. You asked for 20 euro's refund for the hard drive. You should ask for a total refund and send it all back or accept that it came without the guys saved games / store data / account information etc. which all is recoverable from a wiped drive if no special wiping software is used. I guess the seller thought this would be too much work for the little cash he got for it.

If it does not work, you report the guy at Huuto.net because of a scam and deal with it there.

You have only 6 posts and all of them are about huuto.net.

In a fiction book it was said that "he who is without sin, throw the first stone"; nobody threw a stone. :wink:

Just saying.... :wink:

I guess I meant to say: another lesson learned 8)
If god would give us the source code, we could change the world

Piet

Post by Piet » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:33 am

tkt234 wrote:
I cannot verify my huuto.net when I don't have a Finnish bank account! Did you even think about that? Looks like no.
I have a verified account on huuto.net and I use a foreign bank account, so how does that not work for you?

Otherwise, why do you not open a Finnish bank account? I have several bank accounts around the world, but still live in Finland.

Don't say it is not possible because it is, just a little harder because your address is not here and you can forget the on-line banking (at least for now). You just have to do it in person at a branch office and get a limited account. :wink:
If god would give us the source code, we could change the world