TE service info session

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Roger_1

TE service info session

Post by Roger_1 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:58 am

Hello,

My TE status has been updated as you have been invited on service session on 31st March, 2017. Your job seeking status is active until 31st March.

My query is can I delay this date? will my job seeking status also get delay with it as I am traveling on that specific date.

When I will get the next approximate date. Anyone goes through the similar scenario?? what should i expect in this session?

BR

TE service info session

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Piet

Re: TE service info session

Post by Piet » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:35 am

Roger_1 wrote:Hello,

My TE status has been updated as you have been invited on service session on 31st March, 2017. Your job seeking status is active until 31st March.

My query is can I delay this date? will my job seeking status also get delay with it as I am traveling on that specific date.

When I will get the next approximate date. Anyone goes through the similar scenario?? what should i expect in this session?

BR
Correct me if I am wrong, but I think there is no way to delay this date other than sickness (need paper from doctor).
Traveling is no valid reason not to show up hence you need to be available for a job, when you travel, you are not available to a job and therefore not a job seeker and have no right to unemployment benefits
However when the travel was booked before the notice of your appointment was sent, and your travel is less than 5 days and you informed Kela of this short travel, than it should be possible because Kela grants you 5 days of travel in a year (365 days) time.

Good luck
If god would give us the source code, we could change the world

tavastia

Post by tavastia » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:17 am

Law has changed few years back, you don't need to inform Kela about travelling as long you are available for any job proposal's if they send you.

About this date you can change it by calling them.

Roger_1

Post by Roger_1 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:00 pm

tavastia wrote:Law has changed few years back, you don't need to inform Kela about travelling as long you are available for any job proposal's if they send you.

Thanx tavastia. Yes, I call the other day and they are flexible and Ok to make changes. However, I will attend the session. My query is, has anyone attended such TE service info session at Tampere?

What should I expect in that session?

podzap

Post by podzap » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:28 pm

I had several of these type of scheduled meetings while I was unemployed in Helsinki. Every time, they cancelled the meeting a few days prior due to having a team day or training session for themselves or whatever. If you miss it on accident, just explain to them that you had diahrhea and couldn't make it on the bus.

Piet

Post by Piet » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:21 pm

tavastia wrote:Law has changed few years back, you don't need to inform Kela about travelling as long you are available for any job proposal's if they send you.

Has been a while for me hence I am retired 8) laws change faster than me :lol:
If god would give us the source code, we could change the world