Arcada Finnish test for nursing degree

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
spacylace

Post by spacylace » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:02 am

Hello, I'm applying for Arcada this year for nursing degree But I'm worried about Finnish mandatory test for nursing students.
Because I'm learning myself Finnish in my country with lack of materials, I'm kinda struggle for it, It would be a lot of help If I can know how the test will be like.
Can anyone who has done the test give some tips about the Finnish language test ??
Is it consist of multiple choices or a written essay? What kind of thing do they ask..?

Thanks!

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

PvZ2

Re: Arcada Finnish test for nursing degree

Post by PvZ2 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:03 pm

I just recieved my invitation for entrance exam in Arcada and it was stated there that Finnish test is oral exam, but you won't be able to have that if you fail the first part, which is the written exam based on the pre-reading materials. :-)

anuka_9568

Post by anuka_9568 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:37 am

Hi, guys!
I'd like to know how your test went in the end. Did you get in? What did the test consist of? I'm in the same situation right now. Pretty worried about the upcoming exam.

andradalc

Post by andradalc » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:27 am

anuka_9568 wrote:Hi, guys!
I'd like to know how your test went in the end. Did you get in? What did the test consist of? I'm in the same situation right now. Pretty worried about the upcoming exam.
Yep, same :D

maxfalco285

Post by maxfalco285 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:47 pm

Hi.

From where you got the book for the entrance exam of Arcada?´I cant find it nowhere...

andradalc

Post by andradalc » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:13 pm

maxfalco285 wrote:Hi.

From where you got the book for the entrance exam of Arcada?´I cant find it nowhere...
It is online. I made a dropbox link for you of the book I use to study the Respiratory and Cardiovascular Systems :) here you go! Enjoy.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8eovc02ygxc2x ... 9.pdf?dl=0