RESPONSE TO POSSIBLE REFUSAL OF ENTRY AND PROHIBITION OF ENT

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Presaron

Post by Presaron » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:18 am

Hello guys.

I need an answer from anyone who has applied for permanent residence permit and also he is a sponsor of his spouse for residence permit based on family ties.

At the end of august 2016 my wife applied for residence permit based on family ties and I was the sponsor to show incomes such as work contracts , payslips , bank statements etc etc , my own residence permit A 4 years was getting over on the beginning of January 2017 so Ive applied at the end of September 2016 for permanent residence permit , but at the end of december 2016 we had our first baby born so I applied for his first residence permit on January 2017.

Now after two weeks on process my own application they send me a letter which is RESPONSE TO POSSIBLE REFUSAL OF ENTRY AND PROHIBITION OF ENTRY RESIDENCE PERMIT APPLICATION ATTACHMENT FORM.

And on this letter they are asking me , 1: one what basis Im applying for residence permit for my spouse.
2. last Payslips and work contracts till my residence permit expired

3. If my OWN application is a negative desicion we ask you , your wife and your baby to leave from this country. What do you think about that.

Now I have already fullfil all these topics when Ive applied for residence permit for my wife , for me and for my child , and is not missing anything !!!! Ive called them in the morning to ask them about this letter and they told me to fill the letter and send it back.

Now my question is , DID anyone of you had similar situation or got anything like that ???

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

rinso

Re: RESPONSE TO POSSIBLE REFUSAL OF ENTRY AND PROHIBITION OF

Post by rinso » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:52 am

Presaron wrote:Hello guys.

I need an answer from anyone who has applied for permanent residence permit and also he is a sponsor of his spouse for residence permit based on family ties.

At the end of august 2016 my wife applied for residence permit based on family ties and I was the sponsor to show incomes such as work contracts , payslips , bank statements etc etc , my own residence permit A 4 years was getting over on the beginning of January 2017 so Ive applied at the end of September 2016 for permanent residence permit , but at the end of december 2016 we had our first baby born so I applied for his first residence permit on January 2017.

Now after two weeks on process my own application they send me a letter which is RESPONSE TO POSSIBLE REFUSAL OF ENTRY AND PROHIBITION OF ENTRY RESIDENCE PERMIT APPLICATION ATTACHMENT FORM.

And on this letter they are asking me , 1: one what basis Im applying for residence permit for my spouse.

3. If my OWN application is a negative desicion we ask you , your wife and your baby to leave from this country. What do you think about that.

Now I have already fullfil all these topics when Ive applied for residence permit for my wife , for me and for my child , and is not missing anything !!!! Ive called them in the morning to ask them about this letter and they told me to fill the letter and send it back.

Now my question is , DID anyone of you had similar situation or got anything like that ???
You applied for different resident permits during a period where your situation changed (baby). This can be confusing because of the different financial demands. These inconsistencies lead automatically to new questions.
Don't worry. If you fulfill the financial demands it is no problem, just paperwork.

Presaron

Post by Presaron » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:22 pm

rinso wrote:
Presaron wrote:Hello guys.

You applied for different resident permits during a period where your situation changed (baby). This can be confusing because of the different financial demands. These inconsistencies lead automatically to new questions.
Don't worry. If you fulfill the financial demands it is no problem, just paperwork.

What about if I don't fulfil financial for three??

rinso

Post by rinso » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:13 pm

Computer (and Migri) says no.

You understand the complexity?
Money for 1 or 2, but not for 3.
Who will be refused the residence permit?

Although I think you can add the Kela child support to your income.

Presaron

Post by Presaron » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:30 pm

rinso wrote:
Computer (and Migri) says no.

You understand the complexity?
Money for 1 or 2, but not for 3.
Who will be refused the residence permit?

Although I think you can add the Kela child support to your income.

Yes but there's an issue here , my child benefits are from rakennusliitto , My wife is not allowed to receive anything till residence permit is ready aqnd on the other hand she can't work or do anything till residence permit is ready... My child is not insured from Kela because the mother doesnt had received yet the residence permit so from this hand is complicated , only me have income here and if now migri is calculating for three I'm pretty sure they will give me negative desicion that I can't support a third person that means I cant support my family.

If I calculate 2 adults and 3 months old baby = 2200 euros
When my averange incomes were around 1800 - 1900 euros.

Now which computer say no ??

PJG

Post by PJG » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:03 am

Can you speak with your employer and explain that your family circumstances have changed and you have an additional dependent?

In my experience, many employers in Finland are prepared to review salary when a child is born, specifically.

If they value you in any way as an individual employee, they may be able to amend your terms and remuneration favourably.

It's not always so but it's certainly worth making the enquiry.

betelgeuse

Post by betelgeuse » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:41 am

Presaron wrote:Yes but there's an issue here , my child benefits are from rakennusliitto
Unions do not pay child benefits, Kela does.
Presaron wrote: , My wife is not allowed to receive anything till residence permit is ready aqnd on the other hand she can't work or do anything till residence permit is ready... My child is not insured from Kela because the mother doesnt had received yet the residence permit so from this hand is complicated , only me have income here and if now migri is calculating for three I'm pretty sure they will give me negative desicion that I can't support a third person that means I cant support my family.
The law does not set income limits. To avoid a negative decision, you need to make a calculation to migri that shows you can support the family with your income.