need online lawyer but at a lower rate

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
tasleem

Post by tasleem » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:13 am

I received decision on my application for student residence permit it’s totally injustice decision. I am shocked finnish immigration create reason itself and then did not granted residence permit on that base.

I completed my all steps on time I was not late, it’s finnish immigration system fault they declare my decision too late they has taken 80 days to declare my decision ( almost 3 months) remember it, student residence permit application proceess in one month and also give priority to student application Now blame me I am too late to begin my studies, do you think? They are doing justice with me hence, in all this case there is not my mistake and I gave my complete file to finnish immigration on time.

please quick reply here :(

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

rinso

Re: need online lawyer but at a lower rate

Post by rinso » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:52 am

tasleem wrote:I received decision on my application for student residence permit it’s totally injustice decision. I am shocked finnish immigration create reason itself and then did not granted residence permit on that base.

I completed my all steps on time I was not late, it’s finnish immigration system fault they declare my decision too late they has taken 80 days to declare my decision ( almost 3 months) remember it, student residence permit application proceess in one month and also give priority to student application Now blame me I am too late to begin my studies, do you think? They are doing justice with me hence, in all this case there is not my mistake and I gave my complete file to finnish immigration on time.

You can appeal the decision, but it will take time. So even if you are successful, you will be to late to start your study.
Better save money and avoid frustration and apply again for the next period.

wolf80

Post by wolf80 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:43 pm

tasleem wrote:I received decision on my application for student residence permit it’s totally injustice decision. I am shocked finnish immigration create reason itself and then did not granted residence permit on that base.

Just to get it right - the decision was positive but too late to begin your studies?

So, what do you want with a lawyer, sue Migri? Even if you could present financial damage on your side, Migri will be able to show why your case took longer to process. You can't win this, better save the money!

tavastia

Post by tavastia » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:15 pm

I am shocked finnish immigration create reason itself and then did not granted residence permit on that base.
I believe the decision was negative...

wolf80

Post by wolf80 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:07 pm

tavastia wrote:
I am shocked finnish immigration create reason itself and then did not granted residence permit on that base.
I believe the decision was negative...
Ah, I must have read over this part, bit confusing post. Thanks!

Then it depends on the reason why the RP was declined whether an appeal makes any sense or not. OP?

tavastia

Post by tavastia » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:44 pm

Appeal can take months, and be very expensive if you use lawyers.

Upphew

Post by Upphew » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:55 pm

tavastia wrote:Appeal can take months, and be very expensive if you use lawyers.
Lawyers are expensive. Period.
http://google.com http://translate.google.com http://urbandictionary.com
Visa is for visiting, Residence Permit for residing.

podzap

Post by podzap » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:10 am

I would especially recommend to stay away from this law firm:

https://www.facebook.com/ImmigrationLaw ... ninFinland

My reasons:

1. The contact people are not native Finnish speakers, and this kinda matters when reading technical details like the law.
2. They seem to be struggling by as a law firm, which is sort of the same thing as a skinny chef.
3. They definitely won't give any discounts or lower rates, which indicates that they are indeed starving and publicity is not that important to them.

I don't have any recommendations other than to stay away from the above mentioned firm. Good luck.

Flossy1978

Post by Flossy1978 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:24 am

Why do you think a law firm should give you a discount or lower rates? This is Finland, not some market place in a country where you can barter your way to a cheaper price.

podzap

Post by podzap » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:01 pm

Flossy1978 wrote:Why do you think a law firm should give you a discount or lower rates? This is Finland, not some market place in a country where you can barter your way to a cheaper price.
Finns have learned to negotiate during the past 10-15 years. The stereotype of the non-negotiating Finn is long dead.

ajdias

Post by ajdias » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:23 am

podzap wrote: 3. They definitely won't give any discounts or lower rates, which indicates that they are indeed starving and publicity is not that important to them.
Glad to see the art of speaking out of one's rear is not lost in this forum.

niceguy40

Post by niceguy40 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:25 am

you could try using: Fiverr

That's the cheapest other than some kind of legal aid free service.

kamkaran

Post by kamkaran » Tue May 02, 2017 9:49 am

I have the same problem here.Can anyone help us???
http://www.soran.edu.iq

podzap

Post by podzap » Sun May 07, 2017 4:16 am

ajdias wrote:
Glad to see the art of speaking out of one's rear is not lost in this forum.
Yksi pieni elämä, elikkä sinun. Palataan kun kasvat aikuiseksi.