How can I get Visa for Parents? I have residence permit

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
CMSUTHAR

Post by CMSUTHAR » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:22 pm

Hello,

It shall be great if anyone can share their experience of getting Parents to Finland.

I am from India ( Non- EU) member country.

And if not based Residence permit than shall be possible to call them after getting citizenship?

Please guide.

Regards,

Chirag

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

biz_it

Re: How can I get Visa for Parents? I have residence permit

Post by biz_it » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:38 pm

You can only invite them on tourists visa lasting three months max. They can only apply for residence permit if they get a job offer or apply for asylem. Your citizenship has nothing to do with them getting residence permit unless they fulfill the requirements

Sam
We provide BI and Data warehousing solutions. Please visit www.aricrypta.com for further information

riku2

Re: How can I get Visa for Parents? I have residence permit

Post by riku2 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:27 am

you have visited Finland and seen the prices of things right ? you are the same OP who asked about living on 3500e/month with a wife and kid to support. and now there are parents coming to Finland also?
Hopefully they'll be quite rich since some things are shockingly expensive here. Aspirin is about 10x the price in Finland compared to the UK and even things which some people don't consider medicine (like Strepsils) can only be sold by pharmacies here at inflated prices (this explains the 10x price difference in basic medicines in Finland).