Wall painting service

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
aditayap

Wall painting service

Post by aditayap » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:38 pm

Hi,

I am looking for someone to paint inside walls of my apartment. The walls are white so it need to be painted with white paint. It small apartment 42 meter square. Half of it is cover by cupboard so I guess I should not take very long.

Please let me know if you are a painter or know someone who could do it.

Wall painting service

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

podzap

Re: Wall painting service

Post by podzap » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:38 am

Do you own the place or rent it? In case you rent it, you are not able to get tax reduction (kotitalousvähennys) for the work.

Even basic white wall paint is extremely expensive in Finland. About twice per year at Lidl, they sell a high quality white wall paint made in Germany (brand name Baufix) for 18 EUR per 11 litre container. Wait until those are available again and then buy 4 or 5 buckets and that will be more than enough to do the job.

I used to be a professional painter about 30 years ago (water towers, oil refineries, swimming pools, factories, and even inside of homes). It would be helpful to know in which city you live; I know a woman in Helsinki who runs a small business of painting and wallpapering. I could put you in touch with her if you live in the capital area.