Huuto fraud ? What to do ?

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Piet

Re: Huuto fraud ? What to do ?

Post by Piet » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:21 pm

tkt234 wrote:Another huuto.net scammer => scammerseppopajula.blogspot.com.ee
You have al his information, he did not deliver, you can report him at Huuto.net and file a police report. (Even when his address is false, his IP address is known with Huuto.net, they already disabled his account).

Some lesson for the next time, pay with paypal, you might be getting your money easier back. Or have it sent with payment on delivery.

Also check if the seller is verified (by his bank codes: https://www.huuto.net/tunnistautuminen)

Or even better, buy at ebay, then you are covered.

I learned already very quick here in Finland, go collect it yourself and pay cash.

I guess driving up to Inari is a little too far for you :ochesey: You could tell the guy that you will ask your friends of the motor club to pick up the money for you next week when they have a gathering / holiday planned in the clubs summerhouse in Riutula 8) but they will ask for gasoline costs as well :lol:

If god would give us the source code, we could change the world

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

tkt234

Post by tkt234 » Mon May 15, 2017 5:51 pm

Piet wrote:
tkt234 wrote:Another huuto.net scammer => scammerseppopajula.blogspot.com.ee
You have al his information, he did not deliver, you can report him at Huuto.net and file a police report. (Even when his address is false, his IP address is known with Huuto.net, they already disabled his account).

Some lesson for the next time, pay with paypal, you might be getting your money easier back. Or have it sent with payment on delivery.

Also check if the seller is verified (by his bank codes: https://www.huuto.net/tunnistautuminen)

Or even better, buy at ebay, then you are covered.

I learned already very quick here in Finland, go collect it yourself and pay cash.

I guess driving up to Inari is a little too far for you :ochesey: You could tell the guy that you will ask your friends of the motor club to pick up the money for you next week when they have a gathering / holiday planned in the clubs summerhouse in Riutula 8) but they will ask for gasoline costs as well :lol:
I can't do it. I am from Estonia and I live in Estonia. Yes pick up is the best option in Finland for sure.

Piet

Post by Piet » Mon May 15, 2017 6:27 pm

tkt234 wrote: I can't do it. I am from Estonia and I live in Estonia. Yes pick up is the best option in Finland for sure.
As I said before, ebay is the solution, then you are covered!

tkt234

Post by tkt234 » Wed May 17, 2017 1:37 pm

Piet wrote:
tkt234 wrote: I can't do it. I am from Estonia and I live in Estonia. Yes pick up is the best option in Finland for sure.
It is not, I have problems with paypal when sending too much money - paypal gives error and won't let the payment go through.

Piet

Post by Piet » Wed May 17, 2017 9:10 pm

tkt234 wrote:
Piet wrote:
It is not, I have problems with paypal when sending too much money - paypal gives error and won't let the payment go through.
Then your balance on your payment method is not enough, when the balance is enough (debit or credit card) your payment will go through. You do not even need paypal on ebay, paypal will just be the payment processor for your credit-card.

When you do not have a credit-card (or a bank that allows automatic withdrawals with enough money on your balance) you have no business to do on the internet at all.

I have seen items on Ebay with a price over thousands of euro's and all payable by paypal, so why do you think that works but yours doesn't, the problem is not paypal but your creditworthiness.

And when you buy on Ebay, you do not send money with paypal, you pay a bill from the seller to paypal, and paypal pays the seller their share minus the usual fees. Sending money is the wrong way of paying, you have no buyer guarantee that way and yes there might be limits on the amount. Not when just buying and paying the bill.

I hope you find a solution, otherwise.. try your local market places and forget on buying from other countries. :lightbulb:

tkt234

Post by tkt234 » Thu May 18, 2017 11:12 am

It is not working. I tried to pay with paypal at ebay checkout and always error when transaction amount too big! Paypal has some kind of internal security system which is blocking my payment. So it is better to pay in cash of course to the seller.

Upphew

Post by Upphew » Thu May 18, 2017 12:03 pm

tkt234 wrote:It is not working. I tried to pay with paypal at ebay checkout and always error when transaction amount too big! Paypal has some kind of internal security system which is blocking my payment. So it is better to pay in cash of course to the seller.
Do you have funds on you paypal account? Or linked credit card? Linked account?
http://google.com http://translate.google.com http://urbandictionary.com
Visa is for visiting, Residence Permit for residing.

Piet

Post by Piet » Fri May 19, 2017 5:38 pm

tkt234 wrote:It is not working. I tried to pay with paypal at ebay checkout and always error when transaction amount too big! Paypal has some kind of internal security system which is blocking my payment. So it is better to pay in cash of course to the seller.
If you were right about this security system from paypal (and you are not) than that would mean your funds are marked as suspicious, so you have done payments in the past with paypal that were not able to be deducted from your bank account. Remember that Paypal also has a check payment option, then you buy something but paypal waits with paying this to the seller until you have paid paypal with your registered bank account. If you do not pay, the payment will be cancelled.

There is no way if you have enough funds on a to paypal connected bank account, that paypal generates an error. they only other option is that your computer has a problem and certain scripts or cookies are not working or you have an incompatible browser.

Any way whatever you say about the paypal payments, any problem you have with paypal is on your side and not paypal's side. Check your balance before you buy something.

Also you keep telling that if the payment is too big it will give you an error, how big is too big, 1 euro 10 euro 100 euro 1000 euro, etc etc. I mean the way you tell us you can actually pay with paypal just not "big" amounts... makes me think again about your Bank balance or previous attempts paying without a balance at all.

Good luck, maybe it is better to move to Finland than :lol:

tkt234

Post by tkt234 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:39 pm

Scammers still won't stop on huuto.net! I was very suspicious about 1 new huuto.net user with 0 feedback (he was selling a PS4 console).
He sent me a fake picture with his huuto.net details on the paper next to PS4! After that I understood immediately that he wanted to scam me!
I didn't fall for this scam! I asked for that picture, because he was new huuto.net user with 0 feedback.
Here is his huuto.net profile:
https://www.huuto.net/kayttaja/2628906

He ia also far away from Helsinki, like most of the huuto.net scammers are...

Also here is picture that he sent to me:
https://www.upload.ee/image/7535571/201 ... -52-16.jpg

Piet

Post by Piet » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:35 am

would be nice if you have more info about this guy, you can add it to another post about scamming we have going here.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=93025&start=45

Just add the information you have on this scammer in the list.

tkt234

Post by tkt234 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:54 pm

Piet wrote:would be nice if you have more info about this guy, you can add it to another post about scamming we have going here.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=93025&start=45

Just add the information you have on this scammer in the list.
Well I can add, but I am not sure he used real name. Phone number on huuto.net was definitely a fake! I even tried calling to it, but it said number doesn't exist.