Fastest way to get rid of the furniture?

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Ricster

Post by Ricster » Thu May 18, 2017 7:57 pm

Hello all,

I'm going to move out from Finland very soon and I need to get rid of my furniture (big size bed, mattress, work desk, chair, lamp, standing mirror, carpets and one faulty assembled IKEA wardrobe ) very quickly. I've talked with my friends but they don't need anything and I don't have time for trying to sell them. So I need to find someone to take the furniture from my place and do whatever they want to do with them. I live in Kilo, Espoo and I was wondering if there are any charity organizations or any other organization near me which could come to my place and take my furniture for free. Additionally, I'm open other suggestions as well.

I've got an offer from Canada and I've completed all the paperwork and other things. The furniture problem is the only reason why I'm still in Finland and I need to solve this problem ASAP.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Honest

Re: Fastest way to get rid of the furniture?

Post by Honest » Thu May 18, 2017 8:51 pm

Call to any second hand shop which sells also furniture. They will pic it up if it's not in a very bad condition.

Rosamunda

Post by Rosamunda » Thu May 18, 2017 9:11 pm

Free pick-up service https://www.kierratyskeskus.fi/in_english/services
The nearest one to you is : https://www.kierratyskeskus.fi/myymalat ... tavaratalo

I suggest you phone them or just pop in and ask. There are lots of foreigners working there, so it's not difficult to find someone who can speak English.

masao

Post by masao » Thu May 18, 2017 9:17 pm

Ricster wrote:Hello all,

I'm going to move out from Finland very soon and I need to get rid of my furniture (big size bed, mattress, work desk, chair, lamp, standing mirror, carpets and one faulty assembled IKEA wardrobe ) very quickly. I've talked with my friends but they don't need anything and I don't have time for trying to sell them. So I need to find someone to take the furniture from my place and do whatever they want to do with them. I live in Kilo, Espoo and I was wondering if there are any charity organizations or any other organization near me which could come to my place and take my furniture for free. Additionally, I'm open other suggestions as well.

I've got an offer from Canada and I've completed all the paperwork and other things. The furniture problem is the only reason why I'm still in Finland and I need to solve this problem ASAP.
In addition to Honest's response, try to call the recycle centre. They will come to pick up anything that are resalable, furnitures and clothes and books etc.
The pick-up car driver will make the final decision whether they are resalable or not.

https://www.kierratyskeskus.fi/

t, masao
Bone, Thugs, 'n' Harmony

Ricster

Post by Ricster » Thu May 18, 2017 9:19 pm

Thank you very much for the suggestions, dear people. I think this kierratyskeskus can solve my problem, I'll contact them first thing tomorrow. Thank you again!

inkku

Post by inkku » Thu May 18, 2017 10:06 pm

FIDA lahetystorit. fi