Pet sitting in Helsinki

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
qphxxt

Pet sitting in Helsinki

Post by qphxxt » Tue May 23, 2017 5:50 pm

Hi all!

I have a young chihuahua boy that will most likely need to be care for the month of June 2017. My husband and I are going to America and originally our friend was supposed to sit for him but because of some unknown business problems, she has to be in Asia for the next 2 months. I know it is very last minute but I was wondering if there was some site or portal where we could find dog-sitters. Also, approximately how much are the costs?

This is the first time we are using a pet sitter so we're a bit unfamiliar. If anyone could dog-sit or knows of information as to where we can locate some, we'd be o grateful. Thanks!

Pet sitting in Helsinki

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

OrangeCrush

Re: Pet sitting in Helsinki

Post by OrangeCrush » Wed May 24, 2017 5:31 am

qphxxt wrote:Hi all!

This is the first time we are using a pet sitter so we're a bit unfamiliar. If anyone could dog-sit or knows of information as to where we can locate some, we'd be o grateful. Thanks!
Hi there! We have done this before, and rather enjoyed it. We're also a kennel that's signed the breeder's agreement and have bred champions, etc. Years ago, we had to pay board of about 20e/day each for 2 dogs when we went to a wedding in London. Since then, we said never again! We even have friends bring their two up from Estonia every summer to us when they vacation because, as they put it, we're the only ones they trust in Estonia. ;)

AlexInHelsinki

Re: Pet sitting in Helsinki

Post by AlexInHelsinki » Mon May 29, 2017 8:07 pm

I've seen posters for this company, but can't give a review as I've not used them myself: https://www.oupet.co/?lang=en