Finnish Guy: Friendship or Something Else?

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Marsh04

Re: Finnish Guy: Friendship or Something Else?

Post by Marsh04 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:30 pm

somiinrok wrote:But I wonder what's going on in his mind....
[/quote]
While there can be exceptions but males naturally have always at least one thing in their mind. So not hard to understand why he is after you if he already has another girlfriend

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

somiinrok

Post by somiinrok » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:05 pm

Marsh04 wrote:
somiinrok wrote:But I wonder what's going on in his mind....
While there can be exceptions but males naturally have always at least one thing in their mind. So not hard to understand why he is after you if he already has another girlfriend[/quote]

I mean, that's why I wanted to ask him why he mentioned of quitting smoking, and he tried to spend time with me several times. Is there any possibility that he was interested in me while he has a girl friend at home? ( I know, and you know the answer what I want.... but in object view, don't you think that there's any possibility of my guessing? We have similar sense of humor and we got along very well out of many mutual freinds...and it is obvious that he likes me as a friend. well I know it is nonsense that we spent 3 months together and he spend over 2years with his girl friend now and if we start a relationship we can't meet at least for 6 months. Then yes, maybe the answer is clear..)

harryc

Post by harryc » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:32 pm

So you think, yourself, that you are 'beautiful.'

You wouldn't happen to be a member of the Trump family?

Oombongo

Post by Oombongo » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:10 am

somiinrok wrote:He received it yesterday but not saying anything after he got it. I know all I have to do now is just waiting. But I wonder what's going on in his mind....
Nothing in his mind. Realistically speaking, quit thinking too much about it
As you mentioned he already got girl so there's no chance for you unless you fantasize him banging you.

Gee...this reminds me of situations where a girl starts walking in front of a guy and after sometime she starts flattering herself that the guy must be chasing her.
Image Image

Piet

Post by Piet » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:46 pm

Oombongo wrote:
somiinrok wrote:He received it yesterday but not saying anything after he got it. I know all I have to do now is just waiting. But I wonder what's going on in his mind....
Nothing in his mind. Realistically speaking, quit thinking too much about it
As you mentioned he already got girl so there's no chance for you unless you fantasize him banging you.

Gee...this reminds me of situations where a girl starts walking in front of a guy and after sometime she starts flattering herself that the guy must be chasing her.
I have to agree with this assessment by Oombongo, guys in general are only interested in getting into your pants, nothing more than that, there are a few exceptions though but they are either gay or impotent, or... the real deal... :lol:

I would like to add however that in general when a guy is not chasing you actively and not [metaphors] kissing your @ss and bury you with gifts and compliments [/metaphors]
he is not at all serious and not worthy your attention.

Best way to find out is to get him drunk (stay sober yourself!!!) and then ask. That always works with (young) Finnish men :lol: (old men will just fall asleep :lol: )

But best advise in this case, get a life and let men try to really "conquer" you! (trust me I have more than 50 years experience with this 8) ).
Don't search for it and you will find it :wink: .
If god would give us the source code, we could change the world