Positive or Negative decision ?

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Presaron

Post by Presaron » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:50 am

I've got informed (yesterday) that a decision has been made on your application at the end of May and this week they 've send the mail in Espoo police station to pick it up. I haven't got a notice yet to pick it up but is on the way since they told me you gonna get a letter notice to come and pick it up.

Now the question is : Could also negative decisions can be picked up in the police station ?? Since the migri says it takes around 2-3 weeks to manufacture and deliver the cards and mine its now already 2 weeks heading to 3 in my opinion I think its positive , but Im curious if that works the same way with also negative decisions ? Or negative decisions come straight at home address ?? and does anyone know how long it takes to to deliver a negative decision ?

Does anyone have a clue about that ?

Thanks

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Re: Positive or Negative decision ?

Post by 007 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:28 pm

Can be positive, can be negative. I have heard police sometimes come to deliver negative decisions to you. I think that's in extreme situation (read deportation) where they need to make sure that you are aware of the decision..
“Go where you are celebrated – not tolerated."
"Aina, kun opit uuden sanan, opettele samalla sen monikko!"

Presaron

Post by Presaron » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:41 pm

007 wrote:Can be positive, can be negative. I have heard police sometimes come to deliver negative decisions to you. I think that's in extreme situation (read deportation) where they need to make sure that you are aware of the decision..
Thanks for the reply and the info.
But still doesn't make sense. If the decision was 2,5weeks ago and still I have to wait for notice to pick it , they only thing that I would connect with it's a permit card since migri says : A positive residence or asylum decision cannot be served immediately after the decision has been made, since the manufacture and mailing of a residence permit card takes around two weeks.

Now I dont think a negative decision would had waste time 2,5 weeks heading to three , in my opinion a negative decision comes faster. I'm not sure about that, but just a theory and doing puzzle things on stories.

Vermont

Post by Vermont » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:27 pm

Hi.
I just received my renewed residence permit. I was sent a text that a decision had been made and logged in to check it on line. The decision was positive but the instructions said that I would receive a second notice to go and pick up the card at the office I applied at and it the card would be ready on the same timeframe you mentioned.
However, the card came in the mail yesterday, about 20 days after I received first notice, and I did not need to go anywhere and pick it up.
Your experience may be different from mine though.