Integration Program for Immigrants

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
nhuho2310

Post by nhuho2310 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:37 am

I have been living in Finland for 4 years with student residence permit type B. I just got married with a Finnish citizen recently. Kela said I get social security based on my family ties RP. However, I'm wondering Can I apply for the Integration program of TE-toimisto. Since I checked on the website, they said it's only for the first 3 years you lived in Finland. Is there any case like me that you lived here over 3 years and still received the Integration program ?

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

betelgeuse

Re: Integration Program for Immigrants

Post by betelgeuse » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:01 pm

nhuho2310 wrote:I have been living in Finland for 4 years with student residence permit type B. I just got married with a Finnish citizen recently. Kela said I get social security based on my family ties RP. However, I'm wondering Can I apply for the Integration program of TE-toimisto. Since I checked on the website, they said it's only for the first 3 years you lived in Finland. Is there any case like me that you lived here over 3 years and still received the Integration program ?
Yep you are excluded from an having an integration plan. However, this doesn't mean that TE office couldn't put on things like language classes if they are required for you to find work.