Advanced driving course

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
survivor

Advanced driving course

Post by survivor » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:51 pm

Hi all.

Anyone wondering why we all drivers have to go to advanced driving course coz it seems like after 2 years of driving and self learning from youtube and online, I am not sure if there is still something you still need to know about driving but fixing? :D

What happens if we dont go after 2 years having the license as it is valid now for 15 years?

Correct me if im wrong. The course costs 250 -500 euros and there is a lecture for a day?

Thanks

Advanced driving course

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

betelgeuse

Re: Advanced driving course

Post by betelgeuse » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:06 pm

survivor wrote: Anyone wondering why we all drivers have to go to advanced driving course coz it seems like after 2 years of driving and self learning from youtube and online, I am not sure if there is still something you still need to know about driving but fixing?
I think things like economical driving are quite useful and they can have quite relevant effects on the population level.
survivor wrote: What happens if we dont go after 2 years having the license as it is valid now for 15 years?
You will be forbidden from driving.

"Once you have completed the practice and advanced phases, you will receive a certificate of instruction that must be sent to an Ajovarma office without delay. You must supply a certificate of instruction within two years of passing your Category B driving test, otherwise the police will impose a temporary driving ban on you."

https://www.trafi.fi/en/road/i_want_a_d ... _for_a_car

survivor

Re: Advanced driving course

Post by survivor » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:43 pm

Ok Thanks. Just checked and it would cost around 220E for the next phase and advanced final phase would be another 390E. :roll: