Interpol Red Notice Issued from Finland!

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
justin723

Re: Interpol Red Notice Issued from Finland!

Post by justin723 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:31 pm

rinso wrote:
How does statute of limitations work? If time runs out for 5 years, this case will automatically closed?
Do not expect that the international arrest warrant will disappear. Although Finland might not prosecute you after this period, police in other countries will not automatically be brought up to date. Don't expect a worldwide perfect administrative system. :twisted:

And depending on the relation between your home country and Finland, you might have problems in renewing your passport.

So maybe I travel to EU countries, because they have extradition agreement, then they extradite me so I would not pay for the cost?

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

wolf80

Post by wolf80 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:34 pm

justin723 wrote:
rinso wrote:
How does statute of limitations work? If time runs out for 5 years, this case will automatically closed?
Do not expect that the international arrest warrant will disappear. Although Finland might not prosecute you after this period, police in other countries will not automatically be brought up to date. Don't expect a worldwide perfect administrative system. :twisted:

And depending on the relation between your home country and Finland, you might have problems in renewing your passport.

So maybe I travel to EU countries, because they have extradition agreement, then they extradite me so I would not pay for the cost?
Basically yes, if you don't mind being in provisional arrest for many, many weeks or even months.

If you get convicted in Finland you might easily get a prison sentence plus a substantial financial penalty. So as everybody else is telling you, hire a Finnish lawyer instead of taking advice from strangers on a public forum!!!

I thought they already arrested you in Africa? Did they let you go?