which bank provide such services

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
hell_sinking

Post by hell_sinking » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:12 pm

Hi people

I need to travel to somewhere and I need to transfer money to someone at that time and I might not have internet access or even if I have, that might not be safe and secure. That is why I wanted to do it now. The Nordea bank official told me that they do not send the money to the intended person (decided by me after talking to the official in the bank and transaction process was done by the official) in a future date (lets say 11.10.2017) unless they get the second confirmation on that particular date (11.10.2017) even if I have given them the permission for the transaction being at the bank.

Does anyone know any bank which would transfer money without my second confirmation because I have already given them the permission being at the bank and the transaction process is done by them?

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

wolf80

Re: which bank provide such services

Post by wolf80 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:36 pm

hell_sinking wrote:Hi people

I need to travel to somewhere and I need to transfer money to someone at that time and I might not have internet access or even if I have, that might not be safe and secure. That is why I wanted to do it now. The Nordea bank official told me that they do not send the money to the intended person (decided by me after talking to the official in the bank and transaction process was done by the official) in a future date (lets say 11.10.2017) unless they get the second confirmation on that particular date (11.10.2017) even if I have given them the permission for the transaction being at the bank.

Does anyone know any bank which would transfer money without my second confirmation because I have already given them the permission being at the bank and the transaction process is done by them?
Is this a transfer to a special account, someone outside the EU? Or a very high amount of money?

Otherwise you would do the transfer in your online banking and set the date you want the transfer to be executed. So this must be some special case, please be more specific!

hell_sinking

Re: which bank provide such services

Post by hell_sinking » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:41 pm

wolf80 wrote:
Is this a transfer to a special account, someone outside the EU? Or a very high amount of money?

Otherwise you would do the transfer in your online banking and set the date you want the transfer to be executed. So this must be some special case, please be more specific!

Non EU account and the amount is more than 5 000 €. In that sense, it is a special case, I think. Besides, if I put the the date in the future time in online banking, on that day, they will need confirmation from me. In case, I loose my phone or no network, I will not be able to confirm and that is why I wanted to do it in the bank.