How many muslim community in finland?

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Ashman1989mal

Post by Ashman1989mal » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:45 pm

Hi forumers..

I want to know how many muslim community in finland.. Such as in reykjavik, turku, or any place at finland.. As i am a muslim and i want to visit finland.. I'm just concern that i cannot find halal food in finland.. Please guys help me as i find finland is very fascinating and like no other place.. The geiser at reyjavik, wow its so fantastic to visit there.. For your information, i'm just outsider person and i'm from Malaysia.. Please guys help me as i want to travel with my family and halal friendly food is my concern.. Help me guys for info and avoid me from scammers..

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Oombongo

Re: How many muslim community in finland?

Post by Oombongo » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:26 pm

Halal food is available. There are shops to find such meat and stuff. However, you can also go for vegan/vegetarian or even prescatarian diet. It is quite easy to survive without meat :wink:
Image Image

betelgeuse

Re: How many muslim community in finland?

Post by betelgeuse » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:26 pm

Ashman1989mal wrote:I want to know how many muslim community in finland.. Such as in reykjavik, turku, or any place at finland.. As i am a muslim and i want to visit finland.. I'm just concern that i cannot find halal food in finland.. Please guys help me as i find finland is very fascinating and like no other place.. The geiser at reyjavik, wow its so fantastic to visit there.. For your information, i'm just outsider person and i'm from Malaysia.. Please guys help me as i want to travel with my family and halal friendly food is my concern..
You are mixing two countries: Iceland and Finland. Reykjavik is in Iceland and Turku in Finland. There are tens of thousands of Muslims in Finland so finding halal should not be problem in bigger cities.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Finland