Extra documents to support family based RP application

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Post Reply
User avatar
uzzdenus
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:56 pm

Extra documents to support family based RP application

Post by uzzdenus » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:10 pm

Hello everyone!

My wife (Finnish citizen) and I got married on 30th June in Finland. I'll apply for a residence permit based on family ties on 3rd August in my home country (Turkey) So anyway, I was wondering if you would suggest that I add some extra documents to my application to make the process easier. We've been thinking about adding a copy of the rentral contract of the apartment we shared in Finland (both our names are written on the contract) and various flight bookings. Do you think it would be worth it? (It: fees for using the copy machine:)

Thanks and have a nice day!
Last edited by uzzdenus on Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Extra documents to support family based RP application

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic
 

nosundays
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 10:19 am

Re: Extra documents to support family based RP application

Post by nosundays » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:59 pm

Send all the documents that prove you two have been together. We also submitted our rent agreement to show that we indeed have lived together.


User avatar
uzzdenus
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:56 pm

Re: Extra documents to support family based RP application

Post by uzzdenus » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:17 pm

nosundays wrote:Send all the documents that prove you two have been together. We also submitted our rent agreement to show that we indeed have lived together.

Thank you so much! I've just lodged my application in my home country and now we wait...and wait :D


nosundays
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 10:19 am

Re: Extra documents to support family based RP application

Post by nosundays » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:03 am

uzzdenus wrote:
nosundays wrote:Send all the documents that prove you two have been together. We also submitted our rent agreement to show that we indeed have lived together.

Thank you so much! I've just lodged my application in my home country and now we wait...and wait :D
Good luck with waiting -- my spouse has been waiting since February and his application has still not been processed :p


User avatar
uzzdenus
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:56 pm

Re: Extra documents to support family based RP application

Post by uzzdenus » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:58 pm

nosundays wrote:
uzzdenus wrote:
nosundays wrote:Send all the documents that prove you two have been together. We also submitted our rent agreement to show that we indeed have lived together.

Thank you so much! I've just lodged my application in my home country and now we wait...and wait :D
Good luck with waiting -- my spouse has been waiting since February and his application has still not been processed :p
Thank you :)

Luckily my spouse is free to travel as she's been studying on her master's thesis so that at least we'll be able to spend a great deal of time together. We're well prepared for the worst case 9-month scenario:P


nosundays
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 10:19 am

Re: Extra documents to support family based RP application

Post by nosundays » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:18 am

I am jealous of you two! I lived my spouse in India for the past year and we thought we would be moving together to Helsinki, but that did not happen thanks to Migri's incompetences. Now I'm moving out alone next week, but he'll visit me in October with a visa and we hope by November he'll get the residence permit.


Post Reply