Where to get vaccinated in Finland for foreigners?

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
linknh0k

Post by linknh0k » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:51 am

Hi, I'm a foreigner studying and working here. I want to get vaccinated in Finland before going travelling next year .Is there any place which provide vaccinating service? If so, at which price?

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Beep_Boop

Re: Where to get vaccinated in Finland for foreigners?

Post by Beep_Boop » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:22 am

Your first step is your workplace's healthcare provider. Ask your office manager or your HR lady to know who they are and how to contact them. If not possible, the just Google the phone number for your local healthcare centre and the nurse who answers will help you. She'll book you an appointment and ask you to fill a form form to bring with you.
Every case is unique. You can't measure the result of your application based on arbitrary anecdotes online.

Keravalainen

Post by Keravalainen » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:06 pm

Hi!
You mentioned, that you also are a student. You may be eligible to use Finnish Student Heathcare Service FSHS (YTHS).
Check which is your Student Union and eligibility here: http://www.yths.fi/en/fshs/who_can_use_ ... ent_unions

There you can get information on required vaccinations and also get vaccinated.
- - Please read more at www.yths.fi >> English.

betelgeuse

Post by betelgeuse » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:36 pm

linknh0k wrote:Hi, I'm a foreigner studying and working here. I want to get vaccinated in Finland before going travelling next year .Is there any place which provide vaccinating service? If so, at which price?
Vaccination is like any other health care service so as other have said use public, yths, private as you prefer.

linknh0k

Post by linknh0k » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:06 am

Beep_Boop wrote:Your first step is your workplace's healthcare provider. Ask your office manager or your HR lady to know who they are and how to contact them. If not possible, the just Google the phone number for your local healthcare centre and the nurse who answers will help you. She'll book you an appointment and ask you to fill a form form to bring with you.
Hi, thank you

linknh0k

Post by linknh0k » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:07 am

Keravalainen wrote:Hi!
You mentioned, that you also are a student. You may be eligible to use Finnish Student Heathcare Service FSHS (YTHS).
Check which is your Student Union and eligibility here: http://www.yths.fi/en/fshs/who_can_use_ ... ent_unions

There you can get information on required vaccinations and also get vaccinated.
- - Please read more at http://www.yths.fi >> English.
Thank you

linknh0k

Post by linknh0k » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:08 am

betelgeuse wrote:
linknh0k wrote:Hi, I'm a foreigner studying and working here. I want to get vaccinated in Finland before going travelling next year .Is there any place which provide vaccinating service? If so, at which price?
Vaccination is like any other health care service so as other have said use public, yths, private as you prefer.
Thank you