Citizenship Application 2017

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
JuhlaMokka

Re: Citizenship Application 2017

Post by JuhlaMokka » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:09 pm

dunya wrote:Hello everyone. I kindly ask for some information.

My husband and I have been living in Finland for 2 years now. He has a job and a permit I have it also based on the fact that I am married to him. ( I do not know what is permit A or B, I just know that first one we had was for a year and this one now is until the end of his contract this year ( but we hope to extend the contract and stay for another 3 years)

If we live here for another 3 years , and learn Finnish, are we allegeable to apply for the citizenship ? Or is my husband only able to do so , since he worked her and I am not since I did not have a job?

Also what is the criterium, who gets a positive and who gets a negative response and why?

Thank you so much in advance
If you can not even take your rp and watch if it's A or B, I don't think anyone can help you

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

vibration

Post by vibration » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:41 am

sruwim wrote:My application went to 2nd stage today.
Applied on 14th April 2017

4/12/2012 A customer number has been created for you. You can see your customer number at the top of the page.
4/14/2017 We have received the processing fee for your application.
4/14/2017 We have received your application and it is pending.
4/18/2017 You have proved your identity and a diary number has been created for your application. You can see the diary number at the top of the page. Your application has been placed in the processing queue. We will contact you if we need more information from you. Our processing times can be found on our website at http://www.migri.fi
9/13/2017 The processing of your application has started. Contacting us does not speed up the processing of the application. If we need further information from you, we will send you a request through this service.
9/13/2017 Your application is waiting for your reply to a request for supplementary information.

Hi,
I have similar situation like you, but in my case no extra document is required but yet to hear from them. Also, I check and see that my movement to Finland was registered 4th December 2012. Is this enough because I read that I need to complete 5 years before applying. Though, I moved here with A permit

This is my time line:
3.5.2012 A customer number has been created for you. You can see your customer number at the top of the page.
7.5.2017 We have received the processing fee for your application.
7.5.2017 We have received your application and it is pending.
8.5.2017 You have sent additional information for the application. We have received it. The documents you sent are displayed in the application information.
10.5.2017 You have proved your identity and a diary number has been created for your application. You can see the diary number at the top of the page. Your application has been placed in the processing queue. We will contact you if we need more information from you. Our processing times can be found on our website at http://www.migri.fi
14.9.2017 The processing of your application has started. Contacting us does not speed up the processing of the application. If we need further information from you, we will send you a request through this service.

No additional document request yet.

ommmmid

Post by ommmmid » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:27 am

Hello,

When would be the earliest time to apply in a case like this? I need the passport for my work, so I can get any letter from my employer

20.8.2012-15.08.2015: type B
16.08.2015 - present: type A

I sent a message to Migri asking how long earlier I can apply and got this:

1. Suomen kansalaisuus myönnetään vain, jos kaikki sen saamisen edellytykset täyttyvät päätöshetkellä. Jos Suomen kansalaisuutta hakee ennen edellytysten täyttymistä on aina olemassa riski siitä että päätös on kielteinen.

tavastia

Post by tavastia » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:55 am

Do the math:

20.8.2012-15.08.2015: type B = 1.5 years
16.08.2015 - present: type A = 2 years 1 month

If you have strong ties with Finland you can apply after 4 months, if not after 1 year and 4 months.

Some people wrote here they applied earlier, as the processing takes 5-8 months, you can risk if you want.

brexit

Post by brexit » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:16 am

ommmmid wrote:Hello,

When would be the earliest time to apply in a case like this? I need the passport for my work, so I can get any letter from my employer

20.8.2012-15.08.2015: type B
16.08.2015 - present: type A

I sent a message to Migri asking how long earlier I can apply and got this:

1. Suomen kansalaisuus myönnetään vain, jos kaikki sen saamisen edellytykset täyttyvät päätöshetkellä. Jos Suomen kansalaisuutta hakee ennen edellytysten täyttymistä on aina olemassa riski siitä että päätös on kielteinen.
Since you need it for work, you may give a try . The only risk here is loosing the application fee and I assume that your work might pay it because you need this for work.

R2-D2

Post by R2-D2 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:26 am

Hey guys, any news?...
Is there somebody who applied in May/mid-May and already got the decision?
Anybody who applied in July,like me?...

vibration

Post by vibration » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:23 pm

This is my time line:
3.5.2012 A customer number has been created for you. You can see your customer number at the top of the page.
8.5.2017 You have sent additional information for the application. We have received it. The documents you sent are displayed in the application information.
10.5.2017 You have proved your identity and a diary number has been created for your application. You can see the diary number at the top of the page. Your application has been placed in the processing queue. We will contact you if we need more information from you. Our processing times can be found on our website at http://www.migri.fi
14.9.2017 The processing of your application has started. Contacting us does not speed up the processing of the application. If we need further information from you, we will send you a request through this service.
20.9.2017 Decision Positive. Me, my wife and kid got.

Best of wishes to other expectants.

R2-D2

Post by R2-D2 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:45 pm

vibration wrote:This is my time line:

Thank you Vibration!

sruwim

Post by sruwim » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:04 pm

Congratz!
Can you please tell me, is there any option in citizenship application in which both husband and wife could apply together in 1 application?
Or did you submit 2 separate application via enter Finland online portal, for you and your wife?

vibration

Post by vibration » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:35 pm

sruwim wrote:

Congratz!

Can you please tell me, is there any option in citizenship application in which both husband and wife could apply together in 1 application?
Or did you submit 2 separate application via enter Finland online portal, for you and your wife?
We applied separately but at the time of appearing before the immigration officer we book same time and told her that we are family and the decision came same 2 minutes interval.

gowthas

Post by gowthas » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:53 pm

Hi
Those who already got you passports from Poliisi, how did you get notified? Did you get a text message saying that the passport has been delivered to the RKioski?

tavastia

Post by tavastia » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:59 am

Those who already got you passports from Poliisi, how did you get notified? Did you get a text message saying that the passport has been delivered to the RKioski?
*When you apply you can choose to take it from police or from near matkahuolto delivery place. If you get it with matkahuolto to R-kioski you will get an sms when the passport arrived. You need another ID in order to get it.

brexit

Post by brexit » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:45 am

gowthas wrote:Hi
I collected from police station itself, therefore I got an sms.

gowthas

Post by gowthas » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:01 pm

Correct, I should've done the same but I opted to collect from R-kioski----made a mistake!

It's been over a week and no messages yet!

Upphew

Post by Upphew » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:42 pm

gowthas wrote:Correct, I should've done the same but I opted to collect from R-kioski----made a mistake!

It's been over a week and no messages yet!
Normal delivery 5-8 weekdays.
http://google.com http://translate.google.com http://urbandictionary.com
Visa is for visiting, Residence Permit for residing.