Help me , I`m looking for a job

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
Vlad18

Post by Vlad18 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:26 pm

Hello, my name is Apostu Vlad Ioan, I am from Romania and I live in Helsinki for 3 weeks. I do not speak English very well . I`m twenty two ( 22 ) years old .I came to this country to work but I was fooled / lied . I want to find a job in any field: cleaning, building ,delivery , etc . Please help me, I want to work . I have all the papers done . Thank you very much for understanding .

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

wolf80

Re: Help me , I`m looking for a job

Post by wolf80 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:45 pm

Vlad18 wrote:Hello, my name is Apostu Vlad Ioan, I am from Romania and I live in Helsinki for 3 weeks. I do not speak English very well . I`m twenty two ( 22 ) years old .I came to this country to work but I was fooled / lied . I want to find a job in any field: cleaning, building ,delivery , etc . Please help me, I want to work . I have all the papers done . Thank you very much for understanding .
I'm sorry to hear that. Nevertheless, it is rather unlikely that you will be able to find a job, especially in a short time.

For almost all jobs, including cleaning, building and deliveries, you need to speak at least basic Finnish. You will not be hired without. And even those jobs are already highly competitive if you have the skills. You would need incredible luck or special connections to find a job.

rinso

Post by rinso » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:52 am

I have all the papers done .
What does this means? Are you already registered? Do you have your personal service number? Do you already have your Kela card?
And if yes, was this based on the information of your now evaporated job?
If so, the authorities might consider this fake job an attempt to fraud the system. It could case problems for you.
Besides that, your story will not inspire employers to hire you if they have an other choice.

Vlad18

Post by Vlad18 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:46 pm

rinso wrote:
I have all the papers done .
What does this means? Are you already registered? Do you have your personal service number? Do you already have your Kela card?
And if yes, was this based on the information of your now evaporated job?
If so, the authorities might consider this fake job an attempt to fraud the system. It could case problems for you.
Besides that, your story will not inspire employers to hire you if they have an other choice.
Yes , i did a the green card , card kela and Nordea card bank ...

tavastia

Post by tavastia » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:51 am

Green card? This is not america?

Upphew

Post by Upphew » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:10 pm

tavastia wrote:Green card? This is not america?
But this is K and S chains' duopoly and latter has The Green card :D
http://google.com http://translate.google.com http://urbandictionary.com
Visa is for visiting, Residence Permit for residing.

laurajbj85

Post by laurajbj85 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:23 pm

How did you manage to have all the papers done? You need to provide a contract to have Kela card, social number and bank account... along with the residence permit... that's really weird... :? :? :? :?

agermantor85

Post by agermantor85 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:58 pm

People are so suspicious. Just help him to find a job. Try in the SOL webpage.