Family RUnification Resident Permit Application Ratings 2017

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Beep_Boop

Re: Family RUnification Resident Permit Application Ratings

Post by Beep_Boop » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:59 pm

A simple star rating and an emoji aren't really that helpful. Why do you think your experience was bad?

Every case is unique. You can't measure the result of your application based on arbitrary anecdotes online.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

uetian605

Post by uetian605 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:42 pm

Beep_Boop wrote:A simple star rating and an emoji aren't really that helpful. Why do you think your experience was bad?
bad is small word to explain it.. its worst. Migri should send there wokers to learn from Polisi about efficiency and managing work load. Either Migri management is clueless to cope with the increased workload or migri workforce so inefficient. their website says, they take older to newer application,but that is not what they do. there are people waiting since 6 to 7 months and some got in one month after applying those.
No transparency, No justification to this unfair behaviors; they have only one answer to all question "maximum time is 9 month", no matter what you ask them. i personally ask them how is it possible that i have applied in May and waiting in que, the process is not even started and some one applied in august got visa,
first they give general excuse, the queue is different and when i explain that its same que then they have no answer.

Migri is most incompetent and unprofessional organization i have ever seen in Finland.

i hope now u will get that why A*.. even i would not give them one star.

heretostay

Post by heretostay » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:35 pm

I personally know Americans that waited a very long time this year. One went over the 9 months due to the transfer from police to migri. The quick response to one application may have been a completely different scenario and you don’t know that it wasn’t a troll or even that it actually happened. I know it is frustrating to wait so long. I had to wait a long time for my spouse’s permit this year. Anyway, I wish you the best and hope your application is approved soon.

uetian605

Post by uetian605 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:01 am

heretostay wrote:I personally know Americans that waited a very long time this year. One went over the 9 months due to the transfer from police to migri. The quick response to one application may have been a completely different scenario and you don’t know that it wasn’t a troll or even that it actually happened. I know it is frustrating to wait so long. I had to wait a long time for my spouse’s permit this year. Anyway, I wish you the best and hope your application is approved soon.
i have personally knonw 3 cases who applied after and got visa already. if they start process and need more information, it make sense but if they kep you in queue and people applying after you get visa, its non sense ..
Migri is worst in their processes, they should learn to be professional. its not a rocket science as polisi was doing it far better way.

i have emailed them with reference number of cases applied after me and got visa.. they have no answer.

As i said, clueless management and inefficient work force

Upphew

Post by Upphew » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:13 am

uetian605 wrote:i have personally knonw 3 cases who applied after and got visa already. if they start process and need more information, it make sense but if they kep you in queue and people applying after you get visa, its non sense ..
Umm..? You should put your visa application at least 15 _days_ before the trip, but no longer than three months before. Are you mixing residence permits and visas?
uetian605 wrote:i have emailed them with reference number of cases applied after me and got visa.. they have no answer.

Visas are not handled by migri, see: http://www.migri.fi/information_elsewhe ... ng_finland
http://google.com http://translate.google.com http://urbandictionary.com
Visa is for visiting, Residence Permit for residing.

uetian605

Post by uetian605 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:53 am

Upphew wrote:
uetian605 wrote:i have personally knonw 3 cases who applied after and got visa already. if they start process and need more information, it make sense but if they kep you in queue and people applying after you get visa, its non sense ..
Umm..? You should put your visa application at least 15 _days_ before the trip, but no longer than three months before. Are you mixing residence permits and visas?
uetian605 wrote:i have emailed them with reference number of cases applied after me and got visa.. they have no answer.

Visas are not handled by migri, see: http://www.migri.fi/information_elsewhe ... ng_finland
Replace the word "Visa" with "residence permit" in my message. I should use the right term.
other than that, i stand by my words

Noon

Post by Noon » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:35 am

It is really frustrating the whole thing seems like a black hole, no news of any sort, i was asking my spouse maybe it is done swiftly according to the nationality of the applicant who knows? i really do not know, i have seen my spouse only for two weeks the whole of this year and it is driving us nuts we were expecting by latest July, we would get the decision and based on the average waiting time for last year which was 111 days for residence permit for a spouse. Now we have been waiting for more than 200 days which is double that of last year, it is really tough because we live in different continents, we have really busy work schedules and my employer wont give me the luxury of a month's vacation to visit my spouse (That is if i am granted a visa to Finland).
I mean if it is a positive or negative decision, then give it on time so that we can plan our lives but keeping spouses apart for almost a year and uncertain of the next move is really unfair, i do not know what the situation really is but if they keep us informed maybe weekly on their website like they do for students, it may not take the anxiety away but is could pacify us.

Manfromnorth

Post by Manfromnorth » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:43 pm

I wanted to ask something from members who were applying for the first RP based on family ties and were rejected.....did you get the decision earlier than indicated maximum wait time? Or did migri wait until very last moment to give you the information?

We have been waiting soon for 8 months for the decision....answered supplementary questions two months ago.....and nothing so far!

Manfromnorth

Post by Manfromnorth » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:12 pm

LoveMeMore wrote:
LoveMeMore wrote:
Manfromnorth wrote:I wanted to ask something from members who were applying for the first RP based on family ties and were rejected.....did you get the decision earlier than indicated maximum wait time? Or did migri wait until very last moment to give you the information?

We have been waiting soon for 8 months for the decision....answered supplementary questions two months ago.....and nothing so far!
------------________---------_________

Positive or negative both goes same lengthy time. If it stays longer it doesnt mean it will be positive dec. Prepare for both.

Hope it helps.
If your statement is based on facts please give me some examples on rejected ones who got their decision early. If I'm not mistaken you are still waiting for yours - I was asking comment from people who got rejected (well if they read this forum anymore in the first place).

Piet

Post by Piet » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:26 pm

LoveMeMore wrote:Are you considering applying for First Resident Permit, or Renewing Permits or Visa to Finland or applying for Finnish citizenship and you need professional counseling or assistance-to applying online or paper. For example, selecting right application forms, filling forms and selecting correct requested attachments etc

You will be assisted through preparing your documents to filing/submitting your application and will follow up till you receive your decision (Positive). Skip commonly made mistakes and use this free service until fees are applied.

Two months pilot project until 31.12.2017
Cost: Free until 31.12.2017

Fees will start: to be announced

If you are in Finland, book time through email for one-one session.
If you are abroad, send your questions by email.
Expect answers by two days maximum.

Email: [email protected] (scam!! don't use!!

Ebivjodo-e Consultations- we care!

Don't it is a scam, check his other posts, he does not even know the rules!!!
Last edited by Piet on Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If god would give us the source code, we could change the world

Manfromnorth

Post by Manfromnorth » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:35 pm

LoveMeMore wrote:According to the Finnish aliens act: When there is no.founded reason for the first RP to be granted, the application is usually dismissed. Usually within 2months maximum. However when application stays longer in processing, it does not guarantee positive decision.

Finnish Aliens Act
Section 62 Application procedure for residence permits on the basis of family ties (1) An alien who has no residence permit (applicant) may apply for a residence permit abroad on the basis of family ties by filing an application with a Finnish mission, or a sponsor may initiate the procedure by filing an application with the District Police. (2) To establish whether requirements for a residence permit are met, the persons mentioned in subsection 1 shall be provided with an opportunity to be heard before a decision is issued on the matter, unless the application is rejected immediately as unfounded. (549/2010)

Google> Finnish aliens act and read from page 22.
Looks like we have troll here......I am very aware of Finnish aliens act thank you. I am asking a simple real life question re real cases. No further advice from you is required thank you.

Piet

Post by Piet » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:47 pm

Manfromnorth wrote:
LoveMeMore wrote:According to the Finnish aliens act: When there is no.founded reason for the first RP to be granted, the application is usually dismissed. Usually within 2months maximum. However when application stays longer in processing, it does not guarantee positive decision.

Finnish Aliens Act
Section 62 Application procedure for residence permits on the basis of family ties (1) An alien who has no residence permit (applicant) may apply for a residence permit abroad on the basis of family ties by filing an application with a Finnish mission, or a sponsor may initiate the procedure by filing an application with the District Police. (2) To establish whether requirements for a residence permit are met, the persons mentioned in subsection 1 shall be provided with an opportunity to be heard before a decision is issued on the matter, unless the application is rejected immediately as unfounded. (549/2010)

Google> Finnish aliens act and read from page 22.
Looks like we have troll here......I am very aware of Finnish aliens act thank you. I am asking a simple real life question re real cases. No further advice from you is required thank you.

He is indeed a scammer, he just advised an asylum seeker in another post that his income is not enough for a permit, the asylum seeker gets 1700€ after tax, that is almost 600€ more than needed before tax!!!! (according to migri.fi)
So the guy is advising this asylum seeker to contact him.... this is a real attempt to fraud and scamming!!

heretostay

Post by heretostay » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:17 pm

where are the admins? Get this scammer outta here!

Piet

Post by Piet » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:28 pm

I thought of deleting all the quotes, but I think it is a good warning to people not to fall for these kind of scams so I decided to leave this thread as it is.

Oombongo

Post by Oombongo » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:56 am

I know what you did in Family RUnification.

Image Image