Ebivjodo-e Consultation (For Resident permits and Visas to )

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Piet

Re: Ebivjodo-e Consultation (For Resident permits and Visas

Post by Piet » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:58 pm

LoveMeMore wrote:Are you considering applying for First Resident Permit, or Renewing Permits or Visa to Finland or applying for Finnish citizenship and you need professional counseling or assistance-to applying online or paper. For example, selecting right application forms, filling forms and selecting correct requested attachments etc

You will be assisted through preparing your documents to filing/submitting your application and will follow up till you receive your decision (Positive). Skip commonly made mistakes and use this free service until fees are applied.

Two months pilot project until 31.12.2017
Cost: Free until 31.12.2017

Fees will start: to be announced

If you are in Finland, book time through email for one-one session.
If you are abroad, send your questions by email.
Expect answers by two days maximum.

Email: [email protected]

Ebivjodo-e Consultations- we care!

We care, for our own wallet, for all people falling for this "tarjous" (= offer) of free until 31.12.2017, please note that an application will take about 9 months, so this will definitely be not free.
Also the remark "positive" suggests the decision will always be positive, this is surely not a guarantee that can be given ever!

I advise you all to stay away from people that use a gmail address like mrbeautifulwoman@......

Only use real lawyers and companies registered in Finland with a traceable money trail and a track record of proven results.

In any case, never ever pay anything until the agreed result is delivered (no cure no pay!).
And because this is a service that requires you to pay VAT, please make sure you have checked the given VAT details of the company you are about to pay.

Just saying to be careful, people have been scammed out of their money with easier setups.

And this information offered (now for 2 months for free) you can find here on the forum too, for free forever!!!!!!

If god would give us the source code, we could change the world

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

wolf80

Post by wolf80 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:22 pm

LoveMeMore wrote:Quite unfortunate.

This is a free service and no fee has been set. Please if you do not need it, do not discourage others who might be in need.

I did not state that, a new one who is assisted will be guarantee positive decision. I meant, that is the goal of the consultation. Lawyers in Finland can never guarantee positive decision of resident permit applications. Migri is N independent agency that works for the interior ministry nd they have the sole power to make decisions on permits.Now, I have personally assisted over ten people to get their Finnish first resident permits or their permits extended. I want to assist people in this need and I am a qualified social worker from a Finnish university and I now work as a researcher.
I have handled various permit issues for the past eleven.years and after reading scripts from this forum, I intended to pilot-test this consultancy. Pls dont create a bad image for a service you have no evidence to have been scammed.
As a social worker and researcher, I think people need assistances and I can provide them easy and professionally. I mentioned future fees because, permit must be filled, printed and clients counseled. They are all time and money cost effective.
I hope you understand.
Your dupery is not welcome here, and I hope your posts get removed by the admins!

I can also only recommend not to use this service! Even more legit companies cannot give any kind of guarantee that a residence permit will be positive. But they at least have websites and business licenses.

You say you are a social worker and researcher - then name yourself! If you believe in your business, then put your name here and allow people to check you out. Don't hide behind a dubious gmail-adress! A coward and a fraud, that is what you are!

Piet

Post by Piet » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:32 pm

LoveMeMore wrote:Quite unfortunate.

This is a free service and no fee has been set. Please if you do not need it, do not discourage others who might be in need.

I did not state that, a new one who is assisted will be guarantee positive decision. I meant, that is the goal of the consultation. Lawyers in Finland can never guarantee positive decision of resident permit applications. Migri is N independent agency that works for the interior ministry nd they have the sole power to make decisions on permits.Now, I have personally assisted over ten people to get their Finnish first resident permits or their permits extended. I want to assist people in this need and I am a qualified social worker from a Finnish university and I now work as a researcher.
I have handled various permit issues for the past eleven.years and after reading scripts from this forum, I intended to pilot-test this consultancy. Pls dont create a bad image for a service you have no evidence to have been scammed.
As a social worker and researcher, I think people need assistances and I can provide them easy and professionally. I mentioned future fees because, permit must be filled, printed and clients counseled. They are all time and money cost effective.
I hope you understand.

You are a liar and you just gave the wrong advice to someone in another post. someone who would definitely get a residence permit and you told him he would not and he should contact you, that is scamming, I already filed a police report about you (online), you can expect that your IP address is recorded by now and google and this forum admin will be required to share their data on you with the police.

Stop this fraud now you (maybe) still can.... and remove your posts yourself (all of them!!!) :thumbsdown:

Piet

Post by Piet » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:39 pm

LoveMeMore wrote:
Thank you very much. I am waiting for the Police. I live in Espoo and tell the Police I am waiting. Thank you very much Sir Wolf.
You cannot read either!

It makes me sick that people like you prey on the weak and unknowing asylum seekers just for their own financial gain. Shame yourself.

As wolf80 said, if you would be genuine, you would not hide behind a nickname and a shady email address. You would tell everyone here your full name, and business ID so people can check you out. without that your are no more than a scammer!!!

Piet

Post by Piet » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:59 pm

LoveMeMore wrote:
Thank you very much. Have I scammed anyone for his or her money? NO.

I only introduced a service and if you dont need it that is fine. I have not asked anyone to pay for any service. Did I?

Who in this forum has his full name attached to his account? You will all be cowards albeit you dont report me to the Police.

I dont care to know who you are but mind your language pls. The administrators of this page can contact me if they find me ineligible to be here. I am very sorry to read your post albeit your backgrounds tells me and I dont know your experiences.

Very unfortunate
Then refrain from telling people to contact you for help and give them wrong info at the same time, you told in your post that this is a pilot and the first two months are free, this implies you are going to charge them after these 2 months... that is the intend to scam, all the more because you seem to be giving the poor guy in need for advice, the wrong advice.

Very unfortunate indeed... you are a scammer..or concider your "pilot" a failure and stop suggesting wrong advices to people!!! you do this way more harm then good.
Remove your posts!!!

Check your other posts I told in the relevant thread, the wrong advice you gave!! you cannot start a business like this if you are not a lawyer!! so don't!!!!
You do more harm then good!!
Last edited by Piet on Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Beep_Boop

Post by Beep_Boop » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:00 pm

I don't mind you advertising your business.. I mean, everybody got his/her hustle, but this slimey sh*t of coming here pretending like you're an RP applicant frustrated with the RP process and then posting an ad.. come on, man. That's just stupid.
Every case is unique. You can't measure the result of your application based on arbitrary anecdotes online.