uetian605 wrote: LoveMeMore wrote:
Fin1986 wrote:I applied for my spouse in Feb 2016 ... Processesing started in August as they asked for some questions and i replied in 2 days and since then there is no update .... i am a Finnish Citizen, and i have asked them but i have got same reply wait until 9 months . i dont know what is the problem . if you have asked for supplements and i replied to you so why is it taking so long to just give a decision .
Did you applied for your wife in Feb 2016 or Feb 2017?
I applied for my child in Feb 2017 and received supplement request in four months after which was answered in 2days time and until today..........NO update. When I call, they says, 9kk is not yet inn.
I wonder what they need again after supplements are answered withing the given time frame. Resident permit for children are the least permit applications but yet over since Feb. they haven't finished processing.
I guess they are fumbling in their processing. I also wonder, how come a US citizen applies in August 2017 and gets decision in August 2017? Are there preferences to nationalities? Weird
Family RUnification Resident Permit Application Ratings 2017
Postby LoveMeMore » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:34 pm
I would like customers to provide family reunion first residence permit application customer ratings for 2017 for MIGRI
Please share your ratings from A (A*- poor) up to A***** (A 5stars- excellent)
1. LoveMeMore A*
Hi, i found this feedback page on migri website, I think we all should send our feedback in constructive way to them:
my feedbacks are:
1- pick the applications in order form newer to older, its not fair to process new application and keep waiting old one. atleast start the process and then may be it take time case to case.
2- Make a bullition atleast once a month to inform how old application has been done already, same way for student application they do.
3- reduce he time form 9 month as its really unfair to separate spouse/relatives for so long just due to high workload excuse.
may be in this way we can make things easy for coming applicants.
https://my.surveypal.com/app/form?_d=0& ... =Migri2017
No matter how frustrating, feedback has to be in positive manner, but frank / candid.
Might be too late for people currently in discussion, hopefully in future things get better.
Also for everyone here, as earlier meesage relating Permanent Residence application since January 2017. Migri site still says applications received from police in January and cannot determine time??
This is my feedback;
1. No visibility at all on status, just looking into empty space.
2. Cannot be certain, but there are claims on this forum of processing within Two weeks and after Five weeks .
3. Some have not heard from Migri for considerable time after submitting additional questions, no communication to the applicants for months.
4. The weekly report until end of June on last years application indicated progress, eventhough the processing speed was throttled in the last 6 weeks. At least it indicated work being done.
5. Students Application got priority, due to studies. But how you can compare family unification and students, like oranges and apples.
6. Student application last report indicates migri is on the mark, no pending, but then they mention the next rush period. As if it's a continous firefighting mode.
7. The last student apllication report shows migri is able to process within two weeks.
8. Family member cannot settle, work, or get medical benefit. Who can afford being without work for 9 months. or not be sick, and if sick pay more than 4 times than resident.
I am still thinking whether to write or not, to migri.