Permanent resident application ??

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
chuongvo

Post by chuongvo » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:19 am

Hi, everyone

1-I come to Finland in 2011 for working and i had A fixed term resident permit from 11/2012 . Iam holding A type permit which will be expired on 11-2017. 
So , can i apply for permanent resident from now (full 4 years of A type residen already) or i have to wait till next year whenever my being resident expired?

2-By the way may i know how is  processing time for P-resident nowaday? (i live in Turku and apply at raisio police)

3- Is it ok if i also study when im holding working permit(language and ammatti koulu) , do i need to declair at police station? is it any effected to my P-resident decision?

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Beep_Boop

Re: Permanent resident application ??

Post by Beep_Boop » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:00 pm

1- Yes, no need to wait.

2- Migri don't publish stats for that one. The anecdotes point that it takes the same amount of time it takes for an A RP of the same basis.

3- Yes, no need to notify. P RP isn't affected unless you completely stopped working.
Every case is unique. You can't measure the result of your application based on arbitrary anecdotes online.

chuongvo

Post by chuongvo » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:58 pm

Beep_Boop wrote:1- Yes, no need to wait.

2- Migri don't publish stats for that one. The anecdotes point that it takes the same amount of time it takes for an A RP of the same basis.

3- Yes, no need to notify. P RP isn't affected unless you completely stopped working.

Thanks a lot for your quick answer. !!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

linhvu93

Post by linhvu93 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:15 pm