CITIZENSHIP CERTIFICATE???

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
ssg007

Post by ssg007 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:44 am

Hi everyone,

I wonder if there is a thing called "Citizenship Certificate" exist in Finland. When MIGRI approves and grants someone the Finnish Citizenship, do they send you an official decision with their stamp on it (possibly a paper version)? OR is it just the decision that you read (can be printed) on enterfinland website?

My home country is asking for a Citizenship Certificate from Finland and I wonder which one should I supply? In case if it is the electronic decision that can be read on enterfinland, then it does not have any stamps or any other means of official confirmations. Can I still use this as an official document?

Thanks!

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

betelgeuse

Re: CITIZENSHIP CERTIFICATE???

Post by betelgeuse » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:46 pm

ssg007 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:44 am
My home country is asking for a Citizenship Certificate from Finland and I wonder which one should I supply? In case if it is the electronic decision that can be read on enterfinland, then it does not have any stamps or any other means of official confirmations. Can I still use this as an official document?
Regardless of how Migri delivers the decision, you can get a population register extract from the local register office and legalize or get apostille on it.

Upphew

Post by Upphew » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:52 pm

ssg007 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I wonder if there is a thing called "Citizenship Certificate" exist in Finland. When MIGRI approves and grants someone the Finnish Citizenship, do they send you an official decision with their stamp on it (possibly a paper version)? OR is it just the decision that you read (can be printed) on enterfinland website?

Thanks!
As far as I know the citizenship is just a bit in a big database. If you want something on paper ask from maistraatti.fi
I wonder if passport would suffice?
http://google.com http://translate.google.com http://urbandictionary.com
Visa is for visiting, Residence Permit for residing.

ssg007

Post by ssg007 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:23 pm

betelgeuse wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:46 pm
ssg007 wrote:
Regardless of how Migri delivers the decision, you can get a population register extract from the local register office and legalize or get apostille on it.
Do you mean the local Maistraatit? If yes, what should I ask for exactly, i mean the name of the document?

betelgeuse

Post by betelgeuse » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:37 pm

ssg007 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:23 pm
betelgeuse wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:46 pm
ssg007 wrote:
Do you mean the local Maistraatit? If yes, what should I ask for exactly, i mean the name of the document?
Local Register Office is the English name of Maistraatti. You should ask for the document that I told you, namely a population register extract.