own company

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
noorfin99

own company

Post by noorfin99 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:30 pm

Hi,
I do home catering. Now i want to open company for home catering. Can any one tell me which are the requirement for it? Can i do it still at home i mean cooking at home?
Thanks in advance

own company

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

heretostay

Re: own company

Post by heretostay » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:26 am

This organization helped me for free when I started my own company. There are possibly some issues with having the proper kitchen setup for what you are wanting to do, so I would contact them for proper advice that you can trust to be accurate and current.

https://newcohelsinki.fi/en/

wolf80

Post by wolf80 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:46 am

noorfin99 wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:30 pm
Hi,
I do home catering. Now i want to open company for home catering. Can any one tell me which are the requirement for it? Can i do it still at home i mean cooking at home?
Thanks in advance
Hi,

please read all the relevant pages of Evira, the Finnish Food Safety Authority: https://www.evira.fi/en/foodstuff/manuf ... terprises/

If you have a commercial food-production operation you have to notify the local authorities, for example the Food Safety Unit if you are based in Helsinki. If your operation is low-risk (i.e. bakery goods, cakes) it is unlikely that you will have any problems. If you work with high-risk products, such as raw meat or fish, local authorities might impose conditions, and if you cannot fullfil them you might have to upgrade to a professional kitchen. If you are a registered business the authorities can check on your premises.

If you are handling food you should at least have a hygiene passport.

noorfin99

Post by noorfin99 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:40 pm

Hi,
Thank you for detail reply. I have food hyginen card. I have to ask one thing that how much i will earn that initial tax apply on me ?
And how much estimate tax is on home catering person please?

Thank you in advance