Remarriage

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
irnbru

Re: Remarriage

Post by irnbru » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:27 pm

There is a precedent for this pal. The Joseph and Mary act. 0 AD.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Oombongo

Post by Oombongo » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:06 pm

tampere053 wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:52 pm
I am virgin.
How do we know? You might want a trip to the Village of the Rammed where A Few Hard Men will give a through checkup with Good Will Humping
Image Image

biryvih

Post by biryvih » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:53 am

In Finland they have a machine called "Virginity Tester" and according to the research, it can prove 99.00% of the time either you are virgin or not.

And often when they have tested that machine on married people, that machine proved, in most marriages both male and female were virgins, but somehow they had couple of kids, no one was able to explain that phenomenon :shock:

I think you'd be safe and you'll have offsprings and you'll still stay virgin and your offspring will inherit the same point of views as you (unfortunately) :( :(

Oombongo

Post by Oombongo » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:13 pm

tampere053 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:41 pm
If you do not have a proper answer then please do not waste your and my time.
but I want to. It is a slow day today, and it would be a shame not to have some fun.
Stayed virgin while being married? Wifey must have made one helluva cuckold outta ya :mrgreen:
Image Image

biryvih

Post by biryvih » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:04 pm

Stayed virgin while being married? Wifey must have made one helluva cuckold outta ya

:D :D :D :D :D

That is one of the reasons he got divorced. But sadly he found another woman... :ohno: her poor soul is going to miss out all the intimacy in her youth.

Hey Mr. Virgin, call me if you need any assistance, I would provide any service in order to help you stay virgin :ochesey: :ochesey:

Oombongo

Post by Oombongo » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:11 pm

biryvih wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:04 pm
Hey Mr. Virgin, call me if you need any assistance, I would provide any service in order to help you stay virgin :ochesey: :ochesey:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
https://youtu.be/64FG1dt8C9s
Image Image

biryvih

Post by biryvih » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:45 am

Oombongo wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:11 pm
biryvih wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:04 pm

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
https://youtu.be/64FG1dt8C9s
What the Hell did I just watch :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

network_engineer

Post by network_engineer » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:44 pm

I guess the OP meant being 'unmarried', i.e. 'single, never having being married before', as opposed to being a virgin (state of well, celibacy).

But it is a bit surprising that the Maistraatti said all was fine. My understanding was that a marriage is a contract that is usually recognised valid worldwide, e.g. if you are married in Finland, you cannot claim being unmarried elsewhere. Similarly, if you are divorced, then the correct status is divorced.

But maybe I am not a good source on this topic.

biryvih

Post by biryvih » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:26 pm

I guess the OP meant being 'unmarried', i.e. 'single, never having being married before', as opposed to being a virgin (state of well, celibacy).
To my understanding, he never mentioned his status in his home country / to his family (hence virgin). I have heard cases where people were married in their home country and they were also married in a foreign country(in bribry cultures, it is easy to have a fake marriage certificate).

I suspect that in order to get marry in your own home country, you don't need to have any sort of certificate from elsewhere.

I have also heard stories (extremely conservative families) need to prove that they are "virgin", hence written on the certificate "virgin"...

It is hard to know, what is going on inside the head of OP.. hence everything is assumption. :thumbsup:

Sal2039

Post by Sal2039 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:59 pm

Oombongo wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:13 pm
tampere053 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:41 pm
If you do not have a proper answer then please do not waste your and my time.
but I want to. It is a slow day today, and it would be a shame not to have some fun.
Stayed virgin while being married? Wifey must have made one helluva cuckold outta ya :mrgreen:
Must be the most exciting wedding night ;)

Sal2039

Post by Sal2039 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:04 pm

biryvih wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:26 pm
To my understanding, he never mentioned his status in his home country / to his family (hence virgin). I have heard cases where people were married in their home country and they were also married in a foreign country(in bribry cultures, it is easy to have a fake marriage certificate).

I suspect that in order to get marry in your own home country, you don't need to have any sort of certificate from elsewhere.

I have also heard stories (extremely conservative families) need to prove that they are "virgin", hence written on the certificate "virgin"...

It is hard to know, what is going on inside the head of OP.. hence everything is assumption. :thumbsup:
I did. Fall 2016 in Athens this Pak dude was married in both countries.