Unemployment benefit

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
pigrabbit94

Unemployment benefit

Post by pigrabbit94 » Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:59 pm

Hello,

I was recently laid off. I am residing in Espoo and I was required to meet at TE in person in Espoo office. Does anyone know or have experience moving to another city? Do I need to meet TE face to face again like start over the process since my local TE won’t be in Espoo anymore? Or it doesn’t matter? Thanks

Unemployment benefit

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

betelgeuse

Re: Unemployment benefit

Post by betelgeuse » Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:46 pm

pigrabbit94 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:59 pm
I was recently laid off. I am residing in Espoo and I was required to meet at TE in person in Espoo office. Does anyone know or have experience moving to another city? Do I need to meet TE face to face again like start over the process since my local TE won’t be in Espoo anymore? Or it doesn’t matter?
You could ask in your Espoo meeting or call the receiving office.

FinlandGirl

Re: Unemployment benefit

Post by FinlandGirl » Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:35 pm

pigrabbit94 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:59 pm
I was recently laid off. I am residing in Espoo and I was required to meet at TE in person in Espoo office. Does anyone know or have experience moving to another city? Do I need to meet TE face to face again like start over the process since my local TE won’t be in Espoo anymore? Or it doesn’t matter?
It is up to the people at the new TE office to decide whether they want to met you in person once or regularly or never.