Unpaid internship and permanent resident permit

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
mila19

Post by mila19 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:31 pm

Hi everyone,
Do we need to declare the unpaid internship when filling out a permanent resident permit application? I had an unpaid internship for a Swedish company, and unfortunately, I lost the contract. I reached out to the manager and asked if I could get it back, but no guarantee. I wonder if it's necessary to mention it with migri. I would appreciate your advice.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

betelgeuse

Re: Unpaid internship and permanent resident permit

Post by betelgeuse » Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:01 am

mila19 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:31 pm
Hi everyone,
Do we need to declare the unpaid internship when filling out a permanent resident permit application? I had an unpaid internship for a Swedish company, and unfortunately, I lost the contract. I reached out to the manager and asked if I could get it back, but no guarantee. I wonder if it's necessary to mention it with migri. I would appreciate your advice.
Which question are you thinking about listing it under? At least, any travels to Sweden and their purpose will need to be declared.

https://migri.fi/documents/5202425/5790 ... 8en%29.pdf

sufferlighten

Re: Unpaid internship and permanent resident permit

Post by sufferlighten » Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:50 am

betelgeuse wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:01 am
mila19 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:31 pm
Hi everyone,
Which question are you thinking about listing it under? At least, any travels to Sweden and their purpose will need to be declared.

https://migri.fi/documents/5202425/5790 ... en%29.pdf/basket random
This information is really helpful for my upcoming trip.