Rent a stairclimber

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Ykarazu

Rent a stairclimber

Post by Ykarazu » Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:24 pm

Hello people
I will move in a few days and just now realised that i will have to carry my washing machine downstairs.
I don't want to do that, so id like to rent a stairclimber somewhere.
Anyone knows where i can get one? Ive talked to some moving companies but have not had much luck there yet. Neighter with equipement rental companies.
Br and thanks for any help
Markus

Rent a stairclimber

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

SecretCode

Re: Rent a stairclimber

Post by SecretCode » Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:23 pm

This is the kind of thing I would want to buy and keep :D and it looks like you can get one for 60-70€ from K-Rauta, Puuilo etc. But my last move was from a place with a lift to a place with a lift, so the nokkakärry I bought isn't a stairclimber.

I see you can rent one for 12,40 a day inc VAT from Porrasnokkakärry 250 KG - HTA Palvelut but I don't know anything about that company.

Ykarazu

Post by Ykarazu » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:01 am

SecretCode wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:23 pm
This is the kind of thing I would want to buy and keep :D and it looks like you can get one for 60-70€ from K-Rauta, Puuilo etc. But my last move was from a place with a lift to a place with a lift, so the nokkakärry I bought isn't a stairclimber.

I see you can rent one for 12,40 a day inc VAT from Porrasnokkakärry 250 KG - HTA Palvelut but I don't know anything about that company.
That company is in Keuruu, which is a little far from where i live. (Helsinki)

I found out that Bauhaus rents them out for 30€ per weekend. I also found one on Tori for sale for 50€, so you are right, maybe i should just buy one instead...
I think it would be useful for Beer hauls to Estonia...

Thanks for the reply

FinlandGirl

Post by FinlandGirl » Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:06 am

Ykarazu wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:01 am
SecretCode wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:23 pm

That company is in Keuruu, which is a little far from where i live. (Helsinki)

I found out that Bauhaus rents them out for 30€ per weekend. I also found one on Tori for sale for 50€, so you are right, maybe i should just buy one instead...
If you are two men with a washing machine, then a cheap new one from K-Rauta should be fine.