Threatened by death

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
cekovski

Threatened by death

Post by cekovski » Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:03 am

Hello folks!

I have a very interesting/dramatic problem and I need your advice.

Yesterday I sold my unopened package sohva to some African people. It was unopened, I thought it would be good balcony furniture but my wife didn't like the color(color mark on the box), and we sold it. The buyer first asked for my address then she said my address was too far for her, she asked that bring it to her, I had another work close to her place, so I accepted. I delivered it to her husband, and her husband opened the box cut the plastic ropes, etc. Even I gave 5 euros back because she had 4 children and I said please buy chocolate for them.

After I left, 30 minutes later she called me, (6.30 PM) and she said one angle bracket was missing, and she asked me to take back the sohva. I said, this is their responsibility, I gave them an unopened box, and maybe they made a mistake about reading the guide, or they lost the part, but she insisted on asking me to take it back. I said it was not possible, but I said, if you sent the pic I could ask IKEA, but she changed the color of the speech and started to threaten me, she said that she will have a party in the weekend and Ikea won't help till weekend. She also said with her husband and 5 brothers, they would find my house in a few hours, and make my life hell. She threatened me and my wife by death, I told them that there is a law and police in Finland, but they see themselves above them, and she said we don't need a police we will handle you. She had my address and she also said that we know your car and we will find you. I am not afraid, but my wife is pregnant and she really scared. Also in our street, we are parking our cars near the road due to insufficient parking lot.

I called the 112 (7.42 PM) and explained the situation. (They directed the case to the police, and after 30 minutes, the police called me, they asked questions about the situation, and they said nothing gonna happen but I should be careful. Also, they suggest me to make a rikosilmoitus. And I asked kindly the police a call her and warn her. Police said okay, but after 2 hours, she sent another message that they knew my address and she continued to threaten me, she said they would go another way If I didn't pay back.

I called again the police (10.09 PM) because they told to me call them if she contact me again, or in any other suspicious situation, but this time someone else answered and they said they couldn't do anything and I should go to the police station tomorrow to make a rikosilmoitus. And she said do not call us again?? It was the only second time to called the police, not third not fourth?

I don't know what can I do, I gonna make rikosilmoitus but what for? How long does it take? She is talking about coming right now but even if you call 112 they won't come before 30 minutes. Because of these kinds of people, locals have a blurry view of us. Even I was thinking of sending a mail to Migri, to complain to them, I have their number, addresses, and names. And also I didn't talk on the phone, so I have all the evidence in written format as a text message.

Is it really easy to move like a gang and threaten people like this in Finland?

What should I do? I am not afraid of anything, I just thinking of my pregnant wife, and giving these people a lesson that they should learn to obey the rules, and follow the laws.

I need your advice. The missing part is can easily found in Biltema or Tokmanni. But the problem is their attitude, they are a gang, what can I do?

ps: sorry for the grammar mistakes, eng is not my native language.

cekovski

Threatened by death

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Anoirsana

Re: Threatened by death

Post by Anoirsana » Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:36 am

The best thing is you need to go to the police station and make a complaint ( Death threats are crime in Finland ) that would deter them and if they call you again try to record her voice and submit it as an evidence. Even though police usually can track the calls.
And also try to keep yourself and your family safe. Always keep the home door locked. And don’t open to anyone stranger.
contacting Migri unfortunately won’t help. This is a police thing.
Even though I don’t think that she is serious but you have to take the matter seriously.

heretostay

Post by heretostay » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:58 am

Reporting to Migri won’t help. Make the rikosilmoitus and then the police will investigate and after they are charged with a crime, Migri will be informed automatically.

finnfinns

Post by finnfinns » Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:04 am

So sad that you have to go through this problem.
Try to record the call. You can download an app on your phone. Even the one threatening you might not do anything, you should make it serious and complaint with police with all evidence. It should not be tolerated, at least in Finland.
Last edited by finnfinns on Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

browndude

Post by browndude » Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:38 am

cekovski wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:03 am
Hello folks!

I have a very interesting/dramatic problem and I need your advice.

Yesterday I sold my unopened package sohva to some African people. It was unopened, I thought it would be good balcony furniture but my wife didn't like the color(color mark on the box), and we sold it. The buyer first asked for my address then she said my address was too far for her, she asked that bring it to her, I had another work close to her place, so I accepted. I delivered it to her husband, and her husband opened the box cut the plastic ropes, etc. Even I gave 5 euros back because she had 4 children and I said please buy chocolate for them.

After I left, 30 minutes later she called me, (6.30 PM) and she said one angle bracket was missing, and she asked me to take back the sohva. I said, this is their responsibility, I gave them an unopened box, and maybe they made a mistake about reading the guide, or they lost the part, but she insisted on asking me to take it back. I said it was not possible, but I said, if you sent the pic I could ask IKEA, but she changed the color of the speech and started to threaten me, she said that she will have a party in the weekend and Ikea won't help till weekend. She also said with her husband and 5 brothers, they would find my house in a few hours, and make my life hell. She threatened me and my wife by death, I told them that there is a law and police in Finland, but they see themselves above them, and she said we don't need a police we will handle you. She had my address and she also said that we know your car and we will find you. I am not afraid, but my wife is pregnant and she really scared. Also in our street, we are parking our cars near the road due to insufficient parking lot.

I called the 112 (7.42 PM) and explained the situation. (They directed the case to the police, and after 30 minutes, the police called me, they asked questions about the situation, and they said nothing gonna happen but I should be careful. Also, they suggest me to make a rikosilmoitus. And I asked kindly the police a call her and warn her. Police said okay, but after 2 hours, she sent another message that they knew my address and she continued to threaten me, she said they would go another way If I didn't pay back.

I called again the police (10.09 PM) because they told to me call them if she contact me again, or in any other suspicious situation, but this time someone else answered and they said they couldn't do anything and I should go to the police station tomorrow to make a rikosilmoitus. And she said do not call us again?? It was the only second time to called the police, not third not fourth?

I don't know what can I do, I gonna make rikosilmoitus but what for? How long does it take? She is talking about coming right now but even if you call 112 they won't come before 30 minutes. Because of these kinds of people, locals have a blurry view of us. Even I was thinking of sending a mail to Migri, to complain to them, I have their number, addresses, and names. And also I didn't talk on the phone, so I have all the evidence in written format as a text message.

Is it really easy to move like a gang and threaten people like this in Finland?

What should I do? I am not afraid of anything, I just thinking of my pregnant wife, and giving these people a lesson that they should learn to obey the rules, and follow the laws.

I need your advice. The missing part is can easily found in Biltema or Tokmanni. But the problem is their attitude, they are a gang, what can I do?

ps: sorry for the grammar mistakes, eng is not my native language.

cekovski
Not complicated, make the rikosilmoitus for the harrassment and death-threat.
ImageImage

cekovski

Post by cekovski » Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:43 pm

Thank you for the advices, I've just made the rikosilmoitus, I hope the police handle the case as soon as possible.

Auringon_kukka

Post by Auringon_kukka » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:52 pm

cekovski wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:43 pm
Thank you for the advices, I've just made the rikosilmoitus, I hope the police handle the case as soon as possible.
Wishing you and your wife all the best, keep us posted. Shocking experience for sure.