i need help from people all around the world please.

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Mif

Post by Mif » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:04 pm

ronbladholm wrote:
I always thought that spammers just put one post and then never come back, so maybe there's SOME kind of truth in the post?
This isn't really spam - just whacky - particlarly as it seems there is promotion of marking up traffic signs, buildings, whatever with marker pens etc. Or at least without an admonition NOT to do it in that way.

Unfortunately it seems though that real spammers come back and back and back - almost as badly as De Niro in Cape Fear!

(ne big diff with 'spam' is that this person individually responds to comments.)

And it didn't take more than 0.5 microsecs to figure how the 'snow writing' would occur.
i never said anything about markers. Infact, this is the stop sign ( bikepath ) in brisbane.

And as for the snow, nope it was drawn in the snow, no pee pee.

See, not making it up. And mate, if i could do it myself ( cos im "lazy" and all) i would but i can't get to a a great deal of countries between now and the date..

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Mif

Post by Mif » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:19 pm

ronbladholm wrote:
I never said anything about markers. In fact, this is the stop sign ( bikepath ) in Brisbane.
If you are for real - you should make it very EXPLICIT that all signs etc. be temporary and NOT deface anything! We've got enough of that

And how many more years before the two of you start taking care of kiddies and not running around plastering the landscapes with signs - even indirectly - and temporarily
I kind of would assume that decent people wouldnt deface property anyway lol. Not cool.

And as for kids.. gosh, not for a little while yet! Just finished university, so much to do first

Mif

Post by Mif » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:20 pm

thats the snow.. no idea how she pulled it off at all.

easily-lost

Post by easily-lost » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:51 pm

That's one method to get either famous or notorious.

One thing I don't get is that why would some people try to let EVERYONE know that they're in love and such. Apparently you want not only his attention, but the whole world's. Is this a show or what? :roll:

Mif

Post by Mif » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:52 pm

easily-lost wrote:That's one method to get either famous or notorious.

One thing I don't get is that why would some people try to let EVERYONE know that they're in love and such. Apparently you want not only his attention, but the whole world's. Is this a show or what? :roll:
well... thats love i guess..

easily-lost

Post by easily-lost » Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:01 pm

But how come letting others (strangers) know that you love him is that important? Isn't it enough that both of you are aware of it and mean it?

superiorinferior

Post by superiorinferior » Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:07 pm

ronbladholm wrote:
I never said anything about markers. In fact, this is the stop sign ( bikepath ) in Brisbane.
If you are for real - you should make it very EXPLICIT that all signs etc. be temporary and NOT deface anything! We've got enough of that

And how many more years before the two of you start taking care of kiddies and not running around plastering the landscapes with signs - even indirectly - and temporarily
Mif, you'll have to excuse the majority of the replies on this forum. You see, most of the people here are very, very uptight.

Mif

Post by Mif » Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:08 pm

easily-lost wrote:But how come letting others (strangers) know that you love him is that important? Isn't it enough that both of you are aware of it and mean it?
im not seeking to let strangers know. the whole venture was to asks people to help me in creating a photo gift to show my boyfriend how i feel. trust me, if i could go around the world taking photos id do it in a heartbeat. sadly, i cant.

mCowboy

Post by mCowboy » Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:51 pm

We don't even know if she has a boyfriend. She could be a stalker or something... :shock:
Get in there...

Mif

Post by Mif » Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:51 pm

mCowboy wrote:We don't even know if she has a boyfriend. She could be a stalker or something... :shock:
are you serious? What do i need to do to proove myself to you mister.

sammy

Post by sammy » Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:01 pm

Mif wrote:
mCowboy wrote:We don't even know if she has a boyfriend. She could be a stalker or something... :shock:
are you serious? What do i need to do to proove myself to you mister.
You post us a picture of you and your BF holding a sign saying "Hirvenpaska - We're the Real McCoy" :lol: :lol:

Mif

Post by Mif » Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:02 pm

first, he is in bed ( its night here in australia ) and two, wouldn't that blow my cover for the pressie idea lol.. i'd love to try to explain that. But, i will try tomorrow to do that.

littlefrank

Post by littlefrank » Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:15 pm

'first, he is in bed ( its night here in australia ) and two, wouldn't that blow my cover'

If you drag him out of bed you would be blowing his cover.

Oh and I'm warning you now, if you intend to stalk me my entrance door can be difficult to spot so I'd have to PM you a map.
"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons."
- Popular Mechanics, 1949

superiorinferior

Post by superiorinferior » Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:46 pm

littlefrank wrote:'first, he is in bed ( its night here in australia ) and two, wouldn't that blow my cover'

If you drag him out of bed you would be blowing his cover.

Oh and I'm warning you now, if you intend to stalk me my entrance door can be difficult to spot so I'd have to PM you a map.
Just an aside, littlefrank, but do you realize that there is a handy "quote" button that makes quoting people easy?

Hank W.
The Motorhead

Post by Hank W. » Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:27 pm

So I spent half an hour trying to get into my car and had nothing better to do...
(if you want theres the full size as _bg in the same place)

And heres a freebie :twisted:

Cheers, Hank W.
sitting here like a lemon looking for a gin.