So down

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
raamv

Post by raamv » Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:02 pm

younger wrote:
raamv wrote:Ask this question to the embassy rather than this forum!!
i am not asking anything to the forum and so if i could talk to smo. from embassy i would ask, but they don't talk. they only take documents and give the passaport back with visa (or not) after 20 days...
No one from the embassy logs on to this forum!! :roll:

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

younger

Post by younger » Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:21 pm

raamv wrote:
younger wrote:
raamv wrote:Ask this question to the embassy rather than this forum!!
i am not asking anything to the forum and so if i could talk to smo. from embassy i would ask, but they don't talk. they only take documents and give the passaport back with visa (or not) after 20 days...
No one from the embassy logs on to this forum!! :roll:
i only told that smt. like that has happened to me, not much...

Hassane

Post by Hassane » Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:03 pm

raamv wrote: No one from the embassy logs on to this forum!! :roll:
1- What's your info Sources or you just trying to be Smart !!!

2- Put yourself in the same situation and then judege!

3- in all the world languges there is words
( unjust - unfair - misconception - misunderstand) . and if there is no need for thoes words ! why they exsit ?
4- Read well the post from the beginning to the end if you want to add something and don't Start to attack without knowledge !

and in any case your opnion is so much respected.

Hank W.
The Motorhead

Post by Hank W. » Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:05 pm

I think we had some interesting statics... even the SUPO logs into here :twisted:
Cheers, Hank W.
sitting here like a lemon looking for a gin.

interleukin

Post by interleukin » Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:06 pm

I think you are missing the point a little bit. We all feel sorry for you guys, but there is absolutely nothing we can do or say that changes anything. The only people that might, are the people in the embassy. So unless you are happy with our sympathy, you have to go elsewhere, we can not give you any more than that.

/interleukin

Hassane

Post by Hassane » Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:18 pm

interleukin wrote:So unless you are happy with our sympathy, you have to go elsewhere, we can not give you any more than that.
/interleukin
I'm not looking for any sympathy. because what's your sympathy can do for me ! sure nothing.

I came to the forum to get the knowldege about this matter . and only to ask who have knowledge the advice.
and I really got god Ideas and good explanation. and in my opinion this really helps me to understand some Facts I was not familiar with it.

and this is the main Function for the forum.

Flossy1978

Post by Flossy1978 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:15 pm

If studying is so important to you, why are you wasting your energy on fighting something that you'll probably never win? Why not spend that energy on looking into other schools that you can go to in other countries if studying abroard is something you want to do? There are other schools out there that surely teach the same thing that you want to learn as here in Finland.

Someone on this thread posted a link for you to look up the reasons of refusal. If you read it, then there's your answer why you got denied.

I hope that you can get some resolve from this issue and work out what to do.

zam

Post by zam » Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:29 pm

younger wrote:i am not asking anything to the forum and so if i could talk to smo. from embassy i would ask, but they don't talk. they only take documents and give the passaport back with visa (or not) after 20 days...
There's nobody else to talk to since the decisions on visas are made in the embassies and they do not have to justify their decisions.

raamv

Post by raamv » Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:21 pm

Hassane wrote:
raamv wrote: No one from the embassy logs on to this forum!! :roll:
None..Just a guess but then again!!! ;-)
2- Put yourself in the same situation and then judege!
Duh!! why the F should I be as stupid as U!!!
3- in all the world languges there is words
( unjust - unfair - misconception - misunderstand) . and if there is no need for thoes words ! why they exsit ?
There are also words like preparation, due diligence, hardworking, organizing, and complacence... and if there is no need for them, why do they still exist? and if and when it is needed, then the other words that you mentioned are the enemies of the words that I did mention..
4- Read well the post from the beginning to the end if you want to add something and don't Start to attack without knowledge !
If you perceive what I said as attack..then go back and adjust your sensitivity level!!!
and in any case your opnion is so much respected.
Well in that case, move on and work for your next step instead of whining here on how you can take off a stamp from your passport ..cos that is legally not possible!!

younger

Post by younger » Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:27 am

you are all poor and nothing more than an insect...
you only know talking nothing more...
i wish you be worse than hassane's situation.

vincebel

Post by vincebel » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:29 am

hey man you joined the forum today and already picking a fight with someone?
A forum is to discuss and give opinions.Not to insult people. If you re not agree, 1 you dont answer 2 you answer smartly

If its what you said to the finnish embassy when they refused your visa, i understand why you will never get one.

Maybe raamv was ironic in his terms but he was right. we can not help you.

So when he said that no one from the embassy comes on a forum, its a funny/ironic way to say that no one cann help you here. You want us to give you an illegal passport or erase your stamp? Your visa or passport (I dont know) says that you can not enter Finland for strange reasons (I agree with you the reasons are strange and you want some explications). BUT only someone from the embassy can help you.

But now with your last comment you will not get a lot more help i guess.

I would like to add that no one attacked you hassane. At least i didnt see any attack but irony BUT again the way YOU reacted was quite agressive.

Annyway good luck to both of you and stay calm and peace. Go to amsterdam for a few days its relaxing :D

rinso

Post by rinso » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:28 am

Go to amsterdam for a few days its relaxing
With the denied visa stamp, the whole of shengen might be a problem.

Mölkky-Fan

Post by Mölkky-Fan » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:52 am

Flossy1978 wrote:If studying is so important to you, why are you wasting your energy on fighting something that you'll probably never win? Why not spend that energy on looking into other schools that you can go to in other countries if studying abroard is something you want to do? There are other schools out there that surely teach the same thing that you want to learn as here in Finland.

Someone on this thread posted a link for you to look up the reasons of refusal. If you read it, then there's your answer why you got denied.

I hope that you can get some resolve from this issue and work out what to do.
Actually I sort of respect the 'never give up' attitude. I have experience of the visa people changing their mind when they got a little more information. And I also know that you can have rejection stamps cancelled over in some situations... and in principal I am against them anyway.

I think Younger and Hassane are just frustrated, and not particularly picking fights... although the 'you are all poor and nothing more than an insect...' rant was quite special :?
Why can't people ask for advice if visas are rejected? maybe Hank or someone would have some words of wisdom for re-applying!
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

vincebel

Post by vincebel » Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:20 am

I think Younger and Hassane are just frustrated, and not particularly picking fights... although the 'you are all poor and nothing more than an insect...' rant was quite special Confused
yeah true. i apologize if i choose the wrong words but anyway its never good to overreact.

Also its sad to say but you are not the only ones in this case
http://www.hs.fi/english/article/Chines ... 5222973707

http://formin.finland.fi/public/default ... 20a%20visa
here are some more informatios but if you read this part.
Refusal of a visa

If the conditions for granting a visa are not fulfilled, your application will be refused. Should this happen you will receive a written notification of refusal. A refusal cannot be appealed.

A negative decision may be due to your not fulfilling the prerequisites mentioned in point 4 above. A visa may be refused if an applicant does not possess a valid travel document, does not have documents to prove the purpose and the conditions of his or her stay, does not have sufficient funds to cover his or her stay, or does not have the right of return to the country of departure or to continue to a third country. An applicant might also be prohibited from entering Finland or another Schengen country or might be considered a threat to the public order, national security or international relations of the country of destination.
a refusal can not be appealde so...i dont know which advices to give

sinikettu

Post by sinikettu » Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:38 am

Non niin I think that they have both gone elsewhere now..

But now stop to think why were these two people rejected?

As Hank says..This board does get checked..some might say.."not often enough!"..But there have been post that would cause some interest, and there have been stories in the Finnish press about "Fake Students"...

There have been reports in the press of other countries that "there is an attractive/easy route into the EU for non EU citizens via Finland".. where many "educational establishments" try gain international status by offering free/easy access to courses.
Study International Marketing at Nowhere Mäki Poly!

We have seen from posts that some/several of these students..Disappear..No doubt to other EU countries...

These countries are not too pleased, and via their foreign office/embassies, ask Finland to "be more carefull!".

Result notes/memo from Finnish Foreign office to all Finnish Embassies..
"Be more carefull..check do these applicants really look like students or are they just seeking to enter the EU for some other reason?"

Sorry ..younger and hassane...those who went before you (and not been genuine) have made it more difficult for you two..
People do not become more irritable as they grow old - they simply stop making the effort to avoid annoying others.