Any similar experiences for a residence permit application like mine?

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
tervetuloamiksi

Post by tervetuloamiksi » Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:56 pm

Hi,
I hope everyone is doing well. So, I applied for my residence permit for a researcher almost 3 months ago and I am still waiting for it. The processing has not started yet. I did send a couple emails asking to expedite my process as my classes start from mid-August and I need my passport, which I submitted for the D-visa, to get a university email through which I sign up for the classes. Nothing really happened from the emails but a week ago, my queue now states " Your case is one of the next cases to be processed." However, I am still waiting for processing to start. Moreover, I called migri to ask about the queue change and the person said that most likely my application has not been expedited. So I wanted to ask here about any similar experiences you guys had with the queue saying that your case is one of the next cases to be processed?

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

VaasaRider

Re: Any similar experiences for a residence permit application like mine?

Post by VaasaRider » Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:28 pm

Which country are you from? And did u proof your identity by visiting a service point?