Cheap ways to ship to Finland?

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
jasonkelley

Post by jasonkelley » Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:00 am

Hello guys,

I want to send some goods from United States to Finland. I wonder if anyone know an cheap way to transport some goods to USA to Finland. Shipping time doesn't really matter...

Thanks in advance!

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

FinlandGirl

Re: Cheap ways to ship to Finland?

Post by FinlandGirl » Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:42 pm

jasonkelley wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:00 am
I want to send some goods from United States to Finland. I wonder if anyone know an cheap way to transport some goods to USA to Finland. Shipping time doesn't really matter...
Sending a moving box as parcel with the United States Postal Service might work.

If you (or someone you know) plans to visit the US soon, check the price for additional 23kg baggage pieces.

browndude

Post by browndude » Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:24 pm

jasonkelley wrote:
Hello guys,

Thanks in advance!
We literally shipped (i.e. had them sent by ship) a bunch of stuff from Houston to Helsinki a while ago. It was relatively cheap but it took about a month to arrive. We had to of course take the stuff to the port in Houston and pick it up from the port in Helsinki ourselves. If I recall, we had to pay a small amount at Finnish customs as well.
ImageImage

Jamestokes

Post by Jamestokes » Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:46 am

jasonkelley wrote:
Hello guys,

Thanks in advance!
You can try MyUS TruePriceTM guaranteed pricing*, which solely charges based on package weight.