GRE, GMAT, SAT, ...

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
debonaire

Post by debonaire » Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:49 pm

raamv wrote:
Jason Wright wrote:raamv, your words tell so much about you and your lack of character.
But I wouldn't expect anything else from you!
good for you..for I dont really care what you expect...This is Finland..where expectations are 0!! Hopes are high and Characters are not worth lacking!! :twisted:
How can there be no expectations if hopes are high!!!This statment itself is self contradictory and doesn't apply anywhere,whatsoever...May be this is your personal dictum but do not try to put it as a standard...

If an advertisement lacks information you can always put across your doubts in a civilised way rather than doing a postmortem that only leads to an adverse situation...If you have doubts,go ahead and ask them but do it in a respectway way...Refrain from using derogatory remarks against the author...

I am sorry to say but most of your posts reflect your personality as a depressed and a frustated person who is looking for opportunities to vent out his anger,especially on this forum...This is no place to assert your authority and wage a malicious propaganda in order to appease your inflated ego...All in all,your remarks have been highly inflammable...

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

raamv

Post by raamv » Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:23 pm

debonaire wrote:..All in all,your remarks have been highly inflammable...
So has been your language... :roll:

debonaire

Post by debonaire » Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:52 pm

raamv wrote:
debonaire wrote:..All in all,your remarks have been highly inflammable...
So has been your language... :roll:
Correct...but that was only in retaliation to your nasty comments...Ofcorse,it doesn't give me a right to use atrocious language for which i already apologised to you...

raamv

Post by raamv » Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:49 pm

debonaire wrote:Correct...but that was only in retaliation to your nasty comments...
where did your positive thinking go then?
and U know what they say for "an eye for an eye"... :roll:

Oberon

Post by Oberon » Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:19 pm

WHAT'S UP WITH U PEOPLE?
WHY ARE U POSTING ALLTHE SAME !"#¤% IN EVERY TOPIC?(I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT ALL, BUT JUST ABOUT SOME IDIOTS HERE) JUST READ.

MANCHO WROTE:
Are you going to study in the USA? Or just need GRE, GMAT or SAT scores? Or do you have any trouble with mathematics?

I can offer high quality teaching of general Mathematics and Mathematical sections for any test, Have a good experience in teaching all of them and working with students of any age and any nationality.

WHAT IS DIFFICULT HERE? ITS SIMPLE IF U R INTERESTED JUST ASK BUT
WITHOUT OFFENCE AND RUDENNES.

DEAR RAAMV IF U KNOW YOUR QUESTION
and If I know english, why would I need your help to pass SAT?

IT IS F..ING STUPID AND MEANINGLESS QUESTION. IF U KNOW ENGLISH IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT U KNOW MATHEMATICS AND U WILL PASS GRE GMAT SAT WITH HIGH SCORES.

SECOND: TO PASS THESE TESTS U MUST KNOW ENGLISH QUITE GOOD AND IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE FOR U TO STUDY THIS TEST IN FINNISH. IF U REALLY HAVE PASSED GRE U'LL AGREE.

ANYWAY IF U DON'T MIND WHY U ARE POSTING??? ITS OBVIOUS THAT U DONT NEED THESE TESTS, WHY U ARE WASTING TIME WITH STUPID QUESTIONS??? JUST WASTING TIME!!!!! YOU ARE LOOKING LIKE IDIOT IN THIS SITUATION WHO DOESNT CARE WHATS GOING ON AND TRIES TO MAKE SOME PERSONAL ATTACKS

SO HANK ABOUT U, THIS IS YOUR POST:

"He didn't tell he was Jyväskylä originally.

A lot of post here thinking everybody else knows exactly what is moving inside their head. 99% of the time a person omitting their location is from the GHA though.

IT IS POSTED (Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:23 pm) U CAN CHECK. SO I'LL EXPLAIN SOMETHING NOW:

ORIGINALLY MANCHO POSTED THIS ADVERT (Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:27 pm Post subject: GRE, GMAT, SAT, ...)
AND CORRECTED (Last edited by Mancho on Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total) AFTER 1 HOUR AND 18 MIN. WHY U ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT THIS AFTER 9 DAYS? IS IT NORMAL?

THATS WHY I THINK U ARE IDIOT, JUST THINKING THAT U ARE MOST CLEVER AND TRYING TO PROOF THAT EVERYONE ELSE ARE STUPID.

ONE MORE THING FOR RAAMV:
WHEN RAAMV ANSWERED TO MANCHO:
"Are you going to fly to nowheremäki to "Offer" this tuition?" (FIRST PAGE) IT WAS
Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:40 pm (U CAN CHECK) THE ORIGINAL POST WAS ALREADY CORRECTED (Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:45 pm; ) SO WHY U REPEATED THIS ANSWER?? ARE U BLIND?? BUT YOU DONT HAVE ENOUGH MIND UNDERSTAND THIS
I THINK.

THANK U GOD THAT IN THIS FORUM THERE ARE NORMAL PEOPLE AS WELL .

Mancho

Post by Mancho » Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:07 pm

Ooooooooooooooooooooooh :shock: !!!

I haven't checked my post for a long time, and now I'm shocked.

I must thank macintosh, oberon and Jason Wright for having clear mind.

I'm not going to analyze anyone's post here, but calm down people, I am quite familiar with the Finnish culture here, I have lots of Finnish friends around and I have already found students who I am giving lessons to(maybe for a surprise of some of you) :D

And it's really very funny blaming macintosh as if he/she is me :lol:
Maybe Hank is the same as raamv? :D

And, I said already that who is really interested in what I offer, they will contact me through PM.

And if I say that I have a teaching experience it must be quite clear for everyone that I KNOW these tests and I HAVE written them not once or twice, and question if I have passed these tests and what are my scores are illogical. Are teachers in Finland giving lessons in what they haven't done before??? :roll: In my home country it's not like that :)

And having good scores doesn't mean having good skills for teaching the test.

Hank W.
The Motorhead

Post by Hank W. » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:34 pm

Mancho wrote:Are teachers in Finland giving lessons in what they haven't done before???
Well, the priests go on about heaven and hell quite convincingly...
Cheers, Hank W.
sitting here like a lemon looking for a gin.

Hank W.
The Motorhead

Post by Hank W. » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:48 pm

Oberon wrote: SECOND: TO PASS THESE TESTS U MUST KNOW ENGLISH QUITE GOOD AND IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE FOR U TO STUDY THIS TEST IN FINNISH. IF U REALLY HAVE PASSED GRE U'LL AGREE.
See the problem is I am not a mind-reader. Nobody I know is a mind-reader. This forum is inundated with posts from one-post wonders who spam the forums with posts they could take five minutes of time to make things properly. That is the rudeness I take offense to. It is plain rude to the readers wasting their time reading the asinine drivel. From people who are either too lazy to search, too stupid to figure it out and that imagine we can read their mind. And I'm especially partial to people that write l33t, - if I was you, I'd go take some grammar lessons before trying to pass anything. My posting was nothing about mancho is particular, but all the 1001 manchos that shall post their obscure mind-reading ability requiring posts here in the coming months. I hate you all. In advance.
Cheers, Hank W.

Hank W.
The Motorhead

Post by Hank W. » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:49 pm

Mancho wrote: I haven't checked my post for a long time, and now I'm shocked.
Why, its kept in the top 5 instead of dropping down to oblivion. You know what is said about "any publicity..."
Cheers, Hank W.

debonaire

Post by debonaire » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:31 am

Oberon wrote:WHAT'S UP WITH U PEOPLE?
WHY ARE U POSTING ALLTHE SAME !"#¤% IN EVERY TOPIC?(I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT ALL, BUT JUST ABOUT SOME IDIOTS HERE) JUST READ.

WHAT IS DIFFICULT HERE? ITS SIMPLE IF U R INTERESTED JUST ASK BUT
WITHOUT OFFENCE AND RUDENNES.

DEAR RAAMV IF U KNOW YOUR QUESTION
and If I know english, why would I need your help to pass SAT?

IT IS F..ING STUPID AND MEANINGLESS QUESTION. IF U KNOW ENGLISH IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT U KNOW MATHEMATICS AND U WILL PASS GRE GMAT SAT WITH HIGH SCORES.

SECOND: TO PASS THESE TESTS U MUST KNOW ENGLISH QUITE GOOD AND IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE FOR U TO STUDY THIS TEST IN FINNISH. IF U REALLY HAVE PASSED GRE U'LL AGREE.

ANYWAY IF U DON'T MIND WHY U ARE POSTING??? ITS OBVIOUS THAT U DONT NEED THESE TESTS, WHY U ARE WASTING TIME WITH STUPID QUESTIONS??? JUST WASTING TIME!!!!! YOU ARE LOOKING LIKE IDIOT IN THIS SITUATION WHO DOESNT CARE WHATS GOING ON AND TRIES TO MAKE SOME PERSONAL ATTACKS

SO HANK ABOUT U, THIS IS YOUR POST:

"He didn't tell he was Jyväskylä originally.

A lot of post here thinking everybody else knows exactly what is moving inside their head. 99% of the time a person omitting their location is from the GHA though.

IT IS POSTED (Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:23 pm) U CAN CHECK. SO I'LL EXPLAIN SOMETHING NOW:

ORIGINALLY MANCHO POSTED THIS ADVERT (Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:27 pm Post subject: GRE, GMAT, SAT, ...)
AND CORRECTED (Last edited by Mancho on Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total) AFTER 1 HOUR AND 18 MIN. WHY U ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT THIS AFTER 9 DAYS? IS IT NORMAL?

THATS WHY I THINK U ARE IDIOT, JUST THINKING THAT U ARE MOST CLEVER AND TRYING TO PROOF THAT EVERYONE ELSE ARE STUPID.

ONE MORE THING FOR RAAMV:
WHEN RAAMV ANSWERED TO MANCHO:
"Are you going to fly to nowheremäki to "Offer" this tuition?" (FIRST PAGE) IT WAS
Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:40 pm (U CAN CHECK) THE ORIGINAL POST WAS ALREADY CORRECTED (Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:45 pm; ) SO WHY U REPEATED THIS ANSWER?? ARE U BLIND?? BUT YOU DONT HAVE ENOUGH MIND UNDERSTAND THIS
I THINK.

THANK U GOD THAT IN THIS FORUM THERE ARE NORMAL PEOPLE AS WELL .
Dear Raamv,this is exactly what I have to say about your character and your attitutude....You are truly an idiot and looking for every other opportunity to take out your anger on petty issuess.the thing is that its a part of your culture to be rude and offensive to people...what are you trying to prove here....that you are f^^^^^^g smart and everyone else who goes against you is a moron...Do you really need a public forum to let people know how smart you are???Instead you are just going on to show how narrowminded and rigid your thinking is....

I doubt if you have even cleared GRE.....coz yu are asking about the language of instruction...GRE is not about english,it tests your aptitude and mathematical skills as well...and clearing GRE is not enough...its about scoring high marks to get admitted into a good institute...Why you shoot your mouth off when you know nothing about GRE...

As he has already said,you *think* you are clever but in reality,you are the dumbest person around..

interleukin

Post by interleukin » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:32 pm

Come on.... if you guys really need to argue like this, could you please not do it in multiple threads... makes it much harder to avoid.

Oberon

Post by Oberon » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:04 pm

Hank W. wrote:
Oberon wrote: SECOND: TO PASS THESE TESTS U MUST KNOW ENGLISH QUITE GOOD AND IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE FOR U TO STUDY THIS TEST IN FINNISH. IF U REALLY HAVE PASSED GRE U'LL AGREE.
See the problem is I am not a mind-reader. Nobody I know is a mind-reader. This forum is inundated with posts from one-post wonders who spam the forums with posts they could take five minutes of time to make things properly. That is the rudeness I take offense to. It is plain rude to the readers wasting their time reading the asinine drivel. From people who are either too lazy to search, too stupid to figure it out and that imagine we can read their mind. And I'm especially partial to people that write l33t, - if I was you, I'd go take some grammar lessons before trying to pass anything. My posting was nothing about mancho is particular, but all the 1001 manchos that shall post their obscure mind-reading ability requiring posts here in the coming months. I hate you all. In advance.

That's the problem HANK. Persons who wants to pass these tests knows what is GRE and they will understand his/her post and ask some certain questions. But you, neither know and nor are interested in topic and are making meaningless comments causing mess and changing main idea of this topic.

And your words "I hate you all. In advance" :D That's what I'm saying, YOU HAVE ALREADY SAID EVERYTHING WITH THESE WORDS.