The whole David Beckham vs. Homewrecker thing...

Discuss sporting topics. Game announcements, sports talk and events.
Phil

Post by Phil » Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:03 pm

Okay, I'm totally behind on this whole David Beckham controversy. I'm watching this interview with his homewrecker now. What's the skinny on this?? Is she for real or just a psychopath liar??

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:15 pm

She is very for real :lol:

Phil

Post by Phil » Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:21 pm

Arno wrote:She is very for real :lol:
She seems like a total PSYCHO to me.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:32 pm

Phil wrote:
She's Dutch, how could she not seem like that :lol: :lol:

Phil

Post by Phil » Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:39 pm

Arno wrote:
Phil wrote:
She's Dutch, how could she not seem like that :lol: :lol:
Wow, I thought she was British.

gavin

Post by gavin » Thu Apr 22, 2004 12:15 am

:twisted: :D

daive

Post by daive » Thu Apr 22, 2004 7:04 am

Phil wrote:
Why does she seem like a psycho Phil :?: I saw the interview too and she seems like a very normal person, she explained why she was telling her story and her rationale and explanation of events seems very plausable.

Remember that this interview is quite old now, this was done before Beckham admitted to having the affair, so all that she said was true. I guess it depends on what your definition is of a psycho! (Cue Peter to link to the dictionary definition of pyscho :twisted: )

You also mentioned that she is a homewrecker, why? All the way through she has made it very clear she didn't want to wreck his marriage or home and she never dreamed he would leave Posh for her. She just got carried away with the moment and regrets her actions, but my friend... as we all know it takes two to tango and he was the instigator... so homewrecker? I would say NOT!
Even though it was wrong what she did in the first place, my sympathy is for her and not Posh.

That's my opinion anyway!

Daive

Ace

Post by Ace » Thu Apr 22, 2004 7:45 am

@#$% ell shouldn't this be in tea and sympathy or summat? I've been trying my best to avoid this shyte :roll:

Niall Shaky

Post by Niall Shaky » Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:44 am

One of the world's most famous men, a good looking, wealthy, 26 year old athlete has been putting it about a bit? No way! :shock:

When he changed his management company, resulting in hia PA getting fired she might try and benefit financially and exact a little revenge! You don't say! :shock:

As long as he's in the right frame of mind for Portugal in the summer I couldn't give a toss.

simon

Post by simon » Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:52 am

Niall Shaky wrote: As long as he's in the right frame of mind for Portugal in the summer I couldn't give a toss.
Well said Niall

This is just typical coming from The Sun, News of the Screws and British Press. Bring the man down just before a major tournament all to sell papers and I bet before the tournament starts off they will have all these posters 'Get behind our boys' type böllöx to sell more papers.

Gets right on my tits personally but not really surprising.

pierrot

Post by pierrot » Thu Apr 22, 2004 10:19 am

Guys, dont already look for excuses on why your team failed before the tournament even started :ochesey:
Here in Finland, I have done everything I can to blend-in with the Finns, I've changed my hair color, wore differnet clothes, got different

Ace

Post by Ace » Thu Apr 22, 2004 11:06 am

pierrot wrote:Guys, dont already look for excuses on why your team failed before the tournament even started :ochesey:
France world cup 2002 Senegal nuff said :wink:

pierrot

Post by pierrot » Thu Apr 22, 2004 11:15 am

Ace wrote:
pierrot wrote:Guys, dont already look for excuses on why your team failed before the tournament even started :ochesey:
France world cup 2002 Senegal nuff said :wink:
yeah, but at least france looked for excuses AFFTERWARDS, not before :P
Here in Finland, I have done everything I can to blend-in with the Finns, I've changed my hair color, wore differnet clothes, got different

BAT

Post by BAT » Thu Apr 22, 2004 11:25 am

If I were to have an affair with a married man who has two children, I don't think I would go on television. I'd let the media stories die down and shrink back until the storm blows over.