Help Request: Online Swedish Teacher ?

Learn and discuss the Finnish language with Finn's and foreigners alike
ab2013i

Post by ab2013i » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:06 pm

Hi,

My name is Ab, and I am a student here in Finland. I have a profound desire to learn Swedish language, and unfortunately where I live there are not too many options to learn Swedish.

I know that Swedish language is the second official language in Finland, and I know that there are some Finns whom are bilingual (Finnish & Swedish). Also, I know that there some Finns whom have very strong Swedish skills.

So, I am writing to you to ask: Is there anyone in this forum (Who's native or speaks fluent Swedish) ready and willing to teach me Swedish just 1 hour a day or every other day via Skype or any other tool?

Some info:

- My current level in Swedish is Zero, which means I know nothing at all.

- I don't speak nor understand any Finnish. So, I hope the teacher speaks English.

- The lesson is just 1 hour a day or every other day at any time the teacher prefers ( Hopefully after 11 am). I am very flexible regarding this matter.

- My goal is to learn formal Swedish (Not slang), and hopefully reach an intermediate level.

Lastly, I totally understand that my request sounds like a job, and I am ready to pay for the teacher who is going to teach me Swedish for every lesson, Because I respect and appreciate the effort that the teacher will put in to help me.

However, As you know, Because I live within a quite tight student budget, I am not sure that I can pay much. I think I can pay 5 Euros for a lesson (Which is 1 hour), and I am ready to pay in advance at once for every 10 lessons (10 hours). What do you think? Is that OK?

So, Is there anyone who's native or speaks fluent Swedish willing to help me to learn Swedish?

I would greatly and sincerely appreciate your help. Please, Feel free to contact me ([email protected]) if you want to know any information from me or have any information to provide me.

Thank you so much for your consideration of my request, and I very much look forward to hearing from you soon !

Best regards,
Ab
[email protected]

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

kalmisto

Re: Help Request: Online Swedish Teacher ?

Post by kalmisto » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:09 pm

You could leave a message on the "Svenskar i Helsingfors" ( Swedes in Helsinki ) Facebook page here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/135209976682/

You must have a Facebook account to be able to see that page !