B-permit to A-permit

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Nanni

B-permit to A-permit

Post by Nanni » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:32 pm

Hello everybody, I am here in finland from october 2016. I am working here as researcher. I came here alone and the migri provide me resident permit of B type for 2 yrs. Now, my wife is here from march 2017. She also carry the B status in her resident permit. However, we both recive KELA card but she is not getting any other benifits (eg unemployment etc). Can some one suggest me How can I change my resident permit B to A? Usually they provide B for a year and later they change it to A. But in my case they grant me B for 2 yr. I write them several mail but they just keep saying it will change to A when you next apply for your permit extension. Guys it is 2 yr wait!!! This is very frustating.
Is some is here who face the same situtation and what happen to him/her. Whether they manage to change it or not. If yes How? or any suggestion from anyone will be helpfull for me. Please reply as soon as possible.
Thanks

B-permit to A-permit

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

betelgeuse

Re: B-permit to A-permit

Post by betelgeuse » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:59 pm

Nanni wrote:She also carry the B status in her resident permit. However, we both recive KELA card but she is not getting any other benifits (eg unemployment etc). Can some one suggest me How can I change my resident permit B to A?
They will only change it via an application for a category that entitles to an A permit. You do need to be eligible for that category. The family permit for your wife will match your category.