List of unhealthy restaurants?

Find information on places to go, things to see, eating out, Finnish food, recipes and more
agroot

Post by agroot » Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:48 am

Came across another restaurant saying they offer healthy food, again!!

Where are the unhealthy ones? a banner saying they offer high sugar high fat half burnt and heart disease triggering food would be really nice, don't want to live til the end of world anyway.

Anyone got a list? I badly need food like butter fried chicken, fried fat pork with stuffed bacon and cheese, duck liver, roasted baby pig or egg with melted cheese and truffle...

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Nonplus

Re: List of unhealthy restaurants?

Post by Nonplus » Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:40 pm

I think they pretty much all fall into that category :lol: It would be refreshingly entertaining if you walked into a restaurant and they had banners advertising the high calorie, high fat entrees they're about to serve you.

agroot

Re: List of unhealthy restaurants?

Post by agroot » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:51 pm

Nonplus wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:40 pm
I think they pretty much all fall into that category :lol: It would be refreshingly entertaining if you walked into a restaurant and they had banners advertising the high calorie, high fat entrees they're about to serve you.
Nah most of them are too healthy to me, except one Filipino place where they use unmodified recipes and original ingredients!