First of all I'd like to thank you for taking time to help me. I am from Sri Lanka & working in Finland since around 2 years as a specialist. I fell in love with Finnish girl & we are dating since 8 months & she will move with me from next month. I have few questions listed below:
1. I'd like to know if someone has ever applied for Application for an extended permit on the basis of an intimate relationship? And is it for everyone or just specific for same sex couple? (Link-https://migri.fi/en/application-for-an- ... lationship)
2. Is there any rule that we have to live together for at least 2 years to apply for this kind of extended permit?
3. For required documents, it is required to have rental agreement or an extract from a register of occupants. So what if a rental agreement is between me & house owner? Is there any way to get any other document to prove that we are living together?
4. Is there any other specific documents they asks for applying this kind of resident permit?
5. Right now I have already applied for extended residence permit as a specialist. So can I apply separately for this kind of permit?
6. In case if my work contract expires & still decision of my application of this permit (on other grounds) is pending, can I stay in Finland till the time I get decision?
Kiitos paljon for giving me suggestions/replying my questions
Family life in Finland from kindergartens, child education, language schooling and everyday life. Share information and experiences. Network with other families.
1 post • Page 1 of 1