English speaking playgroup in Helsinki

Family life in Finland from kindergartens, child education, language schooling and everyday life. Share information and experiences. Network with other families.
lishtish

Post by lishtish » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:08 pm

The . International English Speakers of Finland baby and toddler playgroup's next meeting at FINNBRIT will be on Wednesday 13th November.

Time: November 13th (Wednesday) from 10:00am
Place: FINNBRIT, Fredrikinkatu 20 A 9, 00120 Helsinki

We're an informal playgroup sponsored by .

Let the kids play while the adults chat.

Mums, Dads and 5s and under welcome.

Hopefully see you there.

- FINNBRIT can be found on the corner of Fredrikinkatu and Iso Roobertinkatu.
Tram 3 stops right in front of the entrance and bus 14/14B stops close by too.
The closest private car parking place is QPark Erottaja and there's also street parking. http://www.finnbrit.fi/

- we've been asked not to leave prams in the hallway downstairs, but have been told we can leave them in the history room at FINNBRIT (the lift is small,
but most people seem to manage to squeeze their prams in). Taking off outdoor clothes etc should also be done in the same
room to try to keep things quiet for any lessons that might be taking place.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Fisher

Re: English speaking playgroup in Helsinki

Post by Fisher » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:39 pm

Is this group still operational? We just moved here and my husband and I a seeking a English speaking playgroup for our almost 3yr old. We live in Toolo

Lapland72

Re: English speaking playgroup in Helsinki

Post by Lapland72 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:06 pm

If you are still looking... I have just set up an English speaking playgroup at the Krunan Mesta in central Helsinki. It is on Tuesdays from 10-12 starting on September 15. Look at redbus.fi for more details. Best wishes, Guy