English weekend meet-ups for a toddler

Family life in Finland from kindergartens, child education, language schooling and everyday life. Share information and experiences. Network with other families.
koivu2015

Post by koivu2015 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:42 pm

Hi there,
We've moved to Espoo and are working during the week. My daughter (14mths) is with her grandparents during the week and I'd love to get out and meet other families with her on the weekends. She loves hanging out with kids of a similar age, but doesn't get to do it very often anymore.
Obviously everything seems to have shut down now for the summer and otherwise is generally all geared to weekday activities, but if anyone knows of any weekend meet-ups, we'd love to get to know some more people locally.
Thanks!

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Rosamunda

Re: English weekend meet-ups for a toddler

Post by Rosamunda » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:57 pm

There is a toddler group that meets at Finn Brit on Sundays: http://www.finnbrit.fi/social-activitie ... rhyme-time
Although the dates given there are from last year, I'm pretty sure they are still meeting regularly, though maybe not in the summer.

And I think this group also has a toddler activity - more details on their facebook page, but I don't think I can link to it from here.

koivu2015

Re: English weekend meet-ups for a toddler

Post by koivu2015 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:24 pm

Thanks Rosamunda!