Part-time nanny needed to family in Kauniainen/Grankulla

Family life in Finland from kindergartens, child education, language schooling and everyday life. Share information and experiences. Network with other families.
Aicce

Post by Aicce » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:12 pm

Hello, I'm looking for a native English speaking part time nanny for my 3 children aged 5,7 and 10. They are well behaved funny children with occasional arguments...We have just moved to Kauniainen/Grankulla from the UK so they all speak fluently English. Our mother tongue is Swedish and their dad is French who still lives in the UK. We are a musical family who also do quite a lot of sport activities.
I need help about 4 afternoons a week for 3-6 hours each time. I'm quite flexible with the times but I work two afternoons away from home when I need you to do 6hours. Your duties would be mainly to look after the children but also to do light housework such as empty dishwasher, cook easy home made meals, sort laundry and tidy kids toys. You need to have had experience with children and to be smoke free. A positive energetic personality would suit us well :)
Hopefully you could start about 10.8.
You would be payed hourly.
Hope to find you soon!
Annika

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic