Interested in writing?

Family life in Finland from kindergartens, child education, language schooling and everyday life. Share information and experiences. Network with other families.
tonia99

Interested in writing?

Post by tonia99 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:54 am

Hi! I was just wondering if there are any moms out there interested in writing some things for my child and mom nutrition site, just for fun, not as a job or anything.

Could give you a chance to have a place online where you could write about your child and post pictures.

The topics should revolve around eating or feeding or baking together or anything that has to do with food and kids and raising them well.

Maybe some fun incidents or something you want to remember. Maybe how your eating habits have changed when moving to another country, your child's favorite food, some funny things he or she has said or done, what he likes or doesn't like about the food at kindergarten or school, how weaning went for you two, your views on giving kids sweets... Could be so much more, these are just some suggestions.

After you have written your piece and gathered the pictures, we can make a very nice article out of it that you can then keep online for your little one to see later, and for grandparents to see too.

I know that most of you are super busy and don't even have time for yourselves, so why would you have time for something like this? True, so it's not for everyone. But if one or two of you would happen to have some extra time and interest, let me know :)

Here is what one mother already wrote: http://www.antonianyberg.com/teaching-t ... ating.html

Have a nice week, Antonia

Interested in writing?

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic