job offered: help you at home or with kids.

Family life in Finland from kindergartens, child education, language schooling and everyday life. Share information and experiences. Network with other families.
joaopaulo

Post by joaopaulo » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:30 am

Hello everyone. I am looking for a job in Espoo, Helsinki or surrondings. It could be a temporary or part time job. I have work permit, I speak portuguese, fluent english, and also advanced spanish I . I have experience as an english and portuguese teacher, with kids and adults, and also experience in educational projects area and translating, including distance learning. I can work in other areas, like taking care of kids, cleaning and organizing. If you need someone to help you out at home or stay with your kids, please contact me. I have people who could recommend me if you would like. I really need any job as living in Finland is terribly expensive. Feel free to contact me if you want more info. My email is: [email protected]. Thank you!

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Fifona

Re: job offered: help you at home or with kids.

Post by Fifona » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:30 pm

Hi "Joaopaulo"

I'm writing on behalf of my daughter and son-in-law. They would be interested in learning a bit more about you - e.g. your age, where do you originally come from, are you a male or a female and for how long have you lived in Finland and for how long are you planning to stay? Have you got any references?
My daughter Anna's family live on the boarder of Helsinki-Espoo and have 4 children aged between 4 months and 9 years. My son-in-law is working full time but Anna is staying at home. The two oldest children have attended an English kindergarten so they do have some knowledge of the English language. Anna would like to get their English skills improved and have some help (not with the baby) during the afternoons when the kids come home from school, pre-school and clubs.
Please let me know if you are intereted. Hope to hear from you soon :)

Kind regards
Lena