Nanny/aupair/babysitter available Helsinki

Family life in Finland from kindergartens, child education, language schooling and everyday life. Share information and experiences. Network with other families.
lavila777

Post by lavila777 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:34 am

Hi I am an American masters student that will be living in Helsinki for all of July and August, and am looking for Nanny or babysitting work. I have extensive experience working with children, and even worked as a not only a nanny but also as behavioral therapist for autistic spectrum and special needs children. I am flexible to hours and children's ages. Would be happy to help children learn basic English words, songs, and phrases. I don't mind cooking, doing basic household chores, taking care of pets, etc. Please contact me if you or anyone else you know would be interested in my services.

Best :D
Linsey

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Guacamaya

Re: Nanny/aupair/babysitter available Helsinki

Post by Guacamaya » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:03 pm

Hello Lindsay,
I'm looking for a baby sitter for a 8 month baby in helsinki, from 30th July till 15 August, if you have time please let me know, I travel to helsinki for build the stages for weekend and flow festival and I need some one to look after my child, will be long days but we can discuss that later.
Kind regards
Sheila marie

suudella

Post by suudella » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:04 pm

Hi we are looking for English speaking nanny for our kids. Pls contact me if you are still interested. [email protected]

LJH

Post by LJH » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:10 pm

Hi Linsey!
Our british friends will be visiting Helsinki for Flow festival and need a sitter for their two daughters aged 1 and 5. Both sat 12th and sun 13th from 6pm til 1am. Are you available?
Kind regards, Laura