Abortion/having baby

Family life in Finland from kindergartens, child education, language schooling and everyday life. Share information and experiences. Network with other families.
Ihanajackie

Abortion/having baby

Post by Ihanajackie » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:53 pm

Hello!
I recently discovered that I'm pregnant. I'm not sure about weeks, but maybe is something like 2/3 weeks.
The thing is that I would like to have the baby, but at the moment it seems impossible to me, cause I'm still going at integration plan. And in April I'll start studying at TAKK. My finnish language is not the best at the moment. And our financial situation is not amazing.
So, I'm not sure if can have the baby and still study at TAKK. As I'm not working, and just getting kela`s benefit.
My husband already provide many stuffs such as rental apartment, electricity and water. I just help buying food for us. And now with a child in my belly, I feel lost. I would like first to get a good job, and learn Finnish in order to have kids.
I'm so depressed now, cause at the same time I want to have the baby, but our situation might not be good. Its so hard to find a job when the language is not still good. And the benefit from kela might not be enough.
Last edited by Ihanajackie on Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

:D

Abortion/having baby

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

heretostay

Re: Abortion/having baby

Post by heretostay » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:58 pm

I would suggest to make an appointment at the health center as soon as possible. They can tell you your options depending on how far along you are. That would at least give you an idea of a timetable when you need to decide before a certain date. I wish you the best whatever you decide. It is a difficult position to be in and you have my sympathy.